The Dog

It felt like a normal Saturday when Emily woke up. Grace was up stairs watching their little sibling while their Mom "went to work" and their stepdad was laying down (because he worked at night). Emily got up put her fake smile on and walked up the stairs. The door opened and Emily went up to the couch and sat down. "You don't have to fake smile near I already know you are." Grace said while looking down at her drawing. "How did you know I was pretending?" Emily said with a frown on her face. "Im your sister I can tell when you are pretending." Grace said looking up at Emily's face. "Oh" Emily said frowning. "Girl if I can tell when your lying I think I can tell when your faking." Grace said with a smile on her face. "hey but why are you pretending to smile?" Grace asked with a frown on her face. "Maurice ALWAYS tells me to smile." Emily said seeming like she is about to cry. "HEY DON'T CRY!" Grace said. " You can get your shower first, I can wait for mine." To get their shower first in their house was the best thing in the world. "ok" Emily said. Emily had got in the shower while Grace was Watching their little siblings. Emily got out of the shower and walked up to Grace and said "Hey im gonna go dance for a bit" Grace looked up at Emily only to smile, She was now reading a book about a murder. Emily walked down stairs to dance only to see the door was open. "Grace must have left the door open when she was taking out the trash." Emily thought it was nothing of it. After a while she paused her music when she heard a scream. She freaked out and ran up the stairs only to see... "MOM?! WHAT IS THAT?!" Emily said confused and happy. "Its our dog! His name is Cooper!" their mom said. Emily saw the puppy and went up to pet it and started petting it to see when Grace got up the dog was following her. "Grace he seems to be attached to you." Emily said smiling. "Ya I guess so" Grace said Smiling at the Dog. A of hours later they all saw what good of a bond Grace and Cooper had together. It had reminded Emily of a dog they had a little while ago. His name was Kaners,Emily and Kaners had the same connection Grace and Cooper had. Emily started to cry wishing they still had Kaners. Grace heard Emily crying from her room and ran to see if she was ok. "EMILY ARE U OK?!?!" Grace yelled scared. "I...I...I'm ok..." Emily said sobbing. "Clearly your not" Grace said with a frown on her face. "You... you and Cooper have the same connection Me and Kaners had..." Emily said while Grace whipping the tears off Emily's face. " COOPER!" Grace yelled. Cooper ran in with his rope wagging his tail side to side. "Give her kisses" Grace said smiling. Cooper did as he was told. "C...c... Cooper stop that!" Emily said laughing. "Cooper stop" Grace said. He had stopped and went up to Grace and wanted to be petted, So Grace started to pet him. A couple of weeks later when Maurice was yelling at both of them about their grades Cooper started growling at him and ended bitting Maurice, "DUMB DOG!" Maurice yelled while he knocked out the dog. "COOPER!" Grace said falling down to floor crying. "YOU F***ING MONSTER!" Grace Yelled at Maurice. Maurice was about to hit Grace when the dog got up and bit Maurice and it was one of Maurices nerves he bit, and it had knocked out Maurice. The dog looked up at Grace and Emily and started to wag his tail.

Grace started to pet Cooper and say good boy! Emily looked at their knocked out step dad. Their mom wasn't gonna come home anytime soon because she was out at a doctors apt. With their little siblings leaving them with their dog and step dad. Grace and Emily tied Maurice up and they were staring at the unconscious man sitting in front of them,when Grace's phone started to ring."Its mom." Grace said staring at Emily." answer it then." Emily said with a hint of nervous in her voice."I'll put it on speaker phone" Grace said." Hello Gracie,Emily where is Maurice?" Jennifer said.

" He's asleep" Replied Grace. "Oh ok just tell him when he wakes up..." Jennifer got cut off by the sound of Maddy and Micheal yelling in the back ground. " Is everything okay mom?" Emily said. "Ya,they are just excited because im getting them ice cream,and im getting you guys taco bell." Jennifer said. "YES" They both screamed in excitement,But then they heard a muffled scream. "What was tha..." Jennifer said before getting cut off by Grace. "OK LOVE YOU BYE!" Grace said as she hung up the phone. "Close call" Emily said, as they heard the same muffled scream again. "SHUT UP" Grace yelled,as she was walking toward the room with their annoying step dad. "Mhp mhp mhp" Maurice said,Grace ripped the tape off his mouth which she wanted it to stay there forever. "What is it you butt hole." Emily said while looking at her step dad. "I WILL MURDER YOU, YOU F***ING BRATS!" Maurice said, as Grace was on a call with her mom. "WTF MAURICE! WTF?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Jennifer yelled at their step dad. "JENNIFER THEY HAVE ME TIED UP!" Maurice yelled. "Oh really send me proof!" Jennifer screamed at their step dad. "FINE!" Maurice yelled. "Ok mom hold up." Grace said, while sending her a photo from another day he was wearing the same hulk shirt. "See he isn't tied up ma." Emily said with a smirk on her face. "MAURICE!" Jennifer yelled with anger. "YOU ARE SO STUPID!" Maurice yelled at Jennifer. "WE ARE GETTING A DIVORCE!" Jennifer yelled. Fast forward they ended up getting a divorce, Emily and Grace told their mom what all he has done to them and their lifes went great except for Maurices he had to move back with his parents. 

Kaners 

Kaners 

Cooper