𝙸 𝚕𝚘|⌫

'This boy.. saying not to be late and he's the one that's late..tsk.'

Looking off into distance, Jin-ae clutched her phone to her chest as she waited for her boyfriend. 'It still feels surreal to call him that...boyfriend.'

As she sighed once again the ring of her Love Alarm went off as the rooftop door opened and in came a running Sun-oh.

"Sorry. Did you wait long?"

Giving him a glance, Jin-ae turned her head the other way, shaking her head in annoyance. Frowning, Sun-oh tried to lighten he mood, "I know, I'm dashing even in the morning."

"You're late." The girl didn't react to his comment still looking the opposite direction.

"I know and I said I'm sorry—

"You said, if one of us was late, they'd have to give the other person a hundred kisses.."

Hearing nothing from the boy, Jin-ae turns around to face him. "Where are—

Before she could finish her sentence a pair of lips placed themselves on hers. Melting I to the kiss, Jin-ae grasped his school blazer in her hands, pulling him closer. Eyes closed, Sun-oh pulled away from the slightly shorter girl.

"The was only one though..." the girl trailed off as she gazed at the boy with a small pout.

"Later." He hushed before wrapping her in a warm embrace. "Let's go and have fun by ourselves during free time on the school trip." The girl winced at the mention of the trip.

Sucking a breath Jin-ae shifted her head in his direction, "I'm not going on the trip.."

"Why not?"

"Let's say it wasn't the best experience for me when I lived there.." she trailed off cuddling into his arms, "But have fun for me?"

"No, I won't go either."

Head twisting in his direction, Jin-ae let out a small gasp. "What! Hey, why not? You should go!" She protested give his arm a soft slap.

"You won't be there.. it won't be fun with out you..I'm not going" He mumbled into her ear as he tightened his arms around her.

"But you need to go make some friends..and—

"No, I have enough friends. And.. I hate being apart from you. I almost died yesterday because I missed you so much."

"I missed you too.." Jin-ae hummed as she leaned into his embrace, "So..those other kisses.." she started off as turned around in his arms, "Can I have them now?"

Letting out a hearty chuckle all Sun-oh could do was nod as he leaned down to capture her soft lips with his own, a smile planted on his face.

'Her lips taste like strawberries'

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟|

Walking down the sidewalk from school after finishing her last class, Jin-ae hummed happily, smiling at her phone as she texted Sun-oh.