She Lied

𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 - 𝐙𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

(𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞)

Bakugos pov

"by the way Denki is coming as well" did y'all just leave Mina out or something "no shes doing something with Uruaka" hm fine or whatever

*at the mall*

"sup denki" 'hey Kiri hey Bakugo how Are you doing?' *groans* "im good thank you! 'whats up with Bakugo?'" he's just mad at Deku and uruaka" 'for  what?'

"being together i dont know he dosent seem comftable to talk about it" 'someone has a crush on uruaka' OH SHUT UP DENKI! 'why? Am i lying?' YES YOU Are! 'oh come on i dont blame you she is pretty hot'  I DONT FUCKING HAVE A CRUSH ON THE FLOATY Bitch!

'uhm' if you say that one time again I WILL BREAK EACHONE OF YOUR GOD DAWN FUCKING FINGERS! 'fine, then i cliam her' oh you shut Up.

"anyway what do Guys what to eat?" i'll take something spicy i dont really give a shit 'fries' "good imma go leder that now!"

*they all sit down and eat* *then Uruaka and Mina enters the room*

'bahahahhaH' REALLY THEY HAD TO GO THE EXACT SAME FUCKING RESTURANT! "apprently" I CANT DO THIS RIGHT NOW FUCKERS! "fine we Can go to my place and play some video games"

thats fine i Also need to get my mind of something 'or someone' OH FUCK YOU. Wait a min i need to use the bathroom before we fucking go.

*goes to the bathroom*

FUCK i need to pee so bad. "crying nosies" what the fuck was that! Am i in the womens bathroom? Shit anyway "more crying noises" oh my fucking god, WHO'S THERE!

"bak-Bakugo?" Uruaka? "yeah..." Why Are you fucking crying? "Why Are you in the womens rest room?" that is a fucking accident now WHY THE FUCK ARE Crying!? "Why do you care" WHY ARE YOU CRYING BITCH! "fine! I'll tell you.

Now you fucking finally out of there!  Now tell me the Reason your crying.   " fine *sniff* Deku is cheating on me"  .... No he's not. "i wouldet Lie about this! I don't find it funny" you have proof round face? "round face? Um - yes here