They Piss Me Off

𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬

(𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧)

Bakugos pov

Class was over as I was walking down the hall. Before i went out the door i turned my head to see Deku giving flowers to Uruaka she looked like the happiest girl on earth.

The have been dating for a month or so and they seemed to be the perfect couple, everyone in the class is so happy for them. Im not. Its totally just because i hate that stupid nerd DEKU! Right?

Hey Bro! Kirishima yelled as I was walking to the bus stop "what is it shitty head!? Is something wrong man? you look upset. I don't know something about Deku and Uruaka's realtionship just PISSES ME OFF, "

"listen i know you don't like Deku and All but, cant you just be happy for him once? You never seemed to care about either of them and if you hate them both aren't they good for eachother in your eyes"

I never said i hated uruaka. "what?" i never said i hated uruaka. "what? USE YOUR FUCKING EARS! " Come one bro just repeat it one more time" fine! I never said i hated uruaka.

"Really? You never really seemed to like in anyway" I NEVER SAID I FUCKING LIKED HER SHITTY HEAD! I just have respect for her thats All.

"kk dude it isent that deep, anyway i was supossed to ask you wanted to go for lunch?" fine. "the bus goes right down the mall we can stop there if u want to" it sounds better then being here or with the old hag.