Chapter 4 - Chaos

Start from the beginning

Taurus continued to avoid eye contact with her and she tilted her head.
"Oh my I was just joking, I didn't know it was you" Libra uncomfortably spoke.

"Yeah, well I was interested in you two minutes ago but then my new friend really doesn't see it as a good idea" Taurus spoke. "Soo, don't worry about it, you don't have to worry about it" He looked up as he continued to speak.

"I wasn't worried" Libra blurted out.

"You weren't?" He questioned.

"No, just really surprised and maybe a little bit shocked but then again I'm a human girl just with powers" She answered.

"Oh" He said, surprised and Libra chuckled.

"Hey, Taurus" Virgo appeared in the corridor and approached them.

"Oh hi Virgo, how come you're not with the girls?" Taurus asked.

"I had a little disagreement thing with them and I felt like checking on ya. Besides they don't know you like I do or understand you like I do" Virgo greeted him with a pat on the back and a warm smile. Virgo glanced at Libra in front and he gave her a lopsided smile.

"Well I suppose, I'll see you two later" Libra said, with a smile.

"Yeah" Taurus genuinely smiled.

"Soo, what happened just now?" Virgo asked once he couldn't smell her scent strongly anymore.

"I was blinded by my anger that I didn't pay much attention to the scents around me and we bumped into each other" He answered.

"And?" Virgo asked expecting more.

"She knows that I was interested in her and she wasn't worried or scared" He answered.

"What do you mean by was?" Virgo asked.

"I'm not interested in her anymore. She really does have interesting smells but that's all" Taurus lopsided smiled and placed both his hands into his trousers pockets. "The girls are right to be concerned because she's still a human. Something that us vampires are meant to stay away from even though we were once them..." He added.

"Taurus" Virgo frowned and released out a sigh. "Just because she's human doesn't mean you can't be interested in her. This girl is a Banshee, she knows when death is going to strike, she doesn't get affected by bites from other creatures and along with that you are vegetarian that is no way close to wanting to kill anyone" Virgo spoke.

"We are in a very protected school for god sake. So, you have the right to be interested in her, the only thing that's stopping you is fear and the fact that you both live two different life styles. If anything you could become someone very important in her life and your long ass life" Virgo continued to speak. "Now, are you going to be what they call a simp or what?" Virgo jokingly asked him.

Taurus laughed at Virgo's speech and nodded.

"Good" Virgo nodded and folded his arms.

"I swear when were much older, you're going to be that one old wise vampire who tells a bunch of stories from these days to a new generation and always be in a library, making sure ever book isn't ripped and etc" Taurus laughed at himself and Virgo just glared at him.

"Maybe I will, that sounds pretty great to me" Virgo turned around, grumpy.
"I can just tell them all the embarrassing stories of yourself from nursery" He commented.
"Then, I'll just do the same by telling embarrassing stories about you" Taurus commented with a chuckle.

Meanwhile in the food court, Aries finished her food and looked up from her plate. "Soo, what do you girls think of Leo?" Aries asked.

"He seems interesting from what I saw in Strength and Power" Cancer answered. "Taurus called him a idiot during that lesson" She randomly stated.