Chapter 4 - Chaos

"So, what did you guys think of history?" Aries sat down on Aquarius table without anyone inviting her. It was just Taurus luck that she chose the empty seat beside him.

"It was interesting" Virgo answered and Cancer nodded.

"Did you learn about Albert Williams in your hometown, Aquarius?" She asked.

"Not really, us Angels were just told that he was a popular demon" She spoke.

"Well their not wrong about" Aries chuckled and picked up a hot pepper from her plate.

"Hey Taurus, you good?" Cancer asked, concerned. He had been quiet for some time as he just stared at the table and drank his animal blood.

"Yes" He answered and continued to drink the blood.

"You sure?" Virgo asked.

"Mhm" He nodded and got up out his seat. "Just don't like people who gossip" Taurus calmly said trying to keep his anger inside and his eyes landed on Aries.

Aries looked at him, confused but quickly caught on what he was talking about. "News travels fast" She said with a pulled smile. "I'm sorry that I was a little concerned about a vampire being into a human" Aries shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah you better be because the little bun knows that a vampire is into her now. So how could I possibly be friends with her now? She'll just judge me and know me as the guy whose interested in her" Taurus harshly spoke and got up from his seat.

"Little bun?" She questioned.

"Yeah, it's his nickname for her" Cancer whispered.

"Oh whatever, screw you two and your concerns" Taurus stormed off and perfectly threw his cup into the bin on his way out.

"What did I do?" Cancer asked.

"The start this mess in the first place?" Virgo questioned.

"Yeah, but she had the right to be concerned. If I was in her shoes, I would be concern about a vampire that I barely knew being around a human girl" Aquarius defended Cancer.

"That's the thing though. You weren't and Cancer should know that any vampires accepted here won't harm anyone" Virgo said, defending Taurus.

"Does it really matter now?" Aries asked before a disagreement broke out. "The damage has been done"

"I suppose you're right" Cancer spoke.
Virgo picked up his milkshake cup and left their table without saying a word. "Virgo?" Aquarius called his name but received no response or turn around.

"Well then..." Cancer mumbled.

"Should we go after them?" Aquarius asked them both.

"Nahh just leave them, they'll get over. Vampires these day know that's it hard to trust them or understand" Aries answered and picked up another pepper from her plate.

"I see but we should still apologise?" Aquarius spoke.

"Yeahh but I'm enjoying my dinner right now" Aries answered. Aquarius couldn't help feel bad about the little burst between this new friendship group, luckily she was able to hide it away unlike Cancer. She looked so sad and guilty. Underneath the table, Aquarius gently placed her hand on Cancer's lap and gave her a soft smile.

When Taurus exited the food court Libra happened to bump into him. He could smell her but he didn't expect bump into her.

"Oh sorry" Libra apologised and embarrassingly smiled.

"No need, I am the one who should've saying sorry" He calmly spoke. "I should've seen you coming" He looked away and pointed to his nose.

"Oh, I see" She said. "So, are you the vampire that's interested in me?" She jokingly asked.