This Bitch

*MisterZawa Has Added Uraraka To The Chat*

*MisterZawa Has Kicked Enji From The Chat*

*MisterZawa Has Kicked Shoto From The Chat*

MisterZawa: Shoto, Enji and Natsou Todoroki are all still missing, we need the entire class here to talk about this. But seeing as you little fuckers aren't paying attention, I've added back Uraraka. Until you can get to class on time and pay attention to me when I'm speaking, enjoy hell you walking, talking fetuses.

*MisterZawa Has Gone Offline*

Midoriya: Fuck me!

Uraraka: I don't want to be here either, I only wanted back in because my friend is missing, don't piss yourself, Deku.

Denki: I'm getting the popcorn.

Midoriya: When I send your ass out the top floor of UA you'll be pissing your pants you overgrown Kirby.

Uraraka: Oh wow, that hurt so much. Don't get offended because I could careless about a raging dog. I wouldn't be surprised if Todoroki went missing because he ran away, wanting to get away from THAT of all things.

Midoriya: Oh fuck off. Do you ever realize how much people DON'T want your annoying ass around?

Uraraka: Are you pressed because I'm telling the truth? Lmao. No wonder Todoroki hasn't responded to Bakugou! Because he doesn't want anything to do with him!

Nozomi: Tenya took away his phone, don't have to let us know Midoriya.

Denki: Yeah, he shouldn't read these.

Uraraka: Why? Cause he'll cry from the truth? Lol.

Midoriya: Ever notice how YOU'RE the only one laughing? A friend of our's is missing and you're being a bitch because both of them are gay and wouldn't fuck you if you were the last bitch on this damn earth.

Midoriya: Grow a backspine you fucking twat.

Masaru: I thought this would be funny or even wholesome, this is NOT what I expected.

Masaru: Who taught this kid these words???

Midoriya: I listened to your conversation with Auntie when I was five.

Masaru: I-

*Masaru Has Gone Offline*

Arakan: This bitch ran-

Nozomi: Guys! Stop fighting like five year olds! We need to talk about the fact that our friend, his BROTHER and our number one is missing!!!

Tenya: I agree with Nozomi-San, we've been avoiding this while the pro heros are out and trying to do something, fighting will not help our situation here. They have yet to find the perpetrator whom harmed Miss Fuyumi and you're all acting like a child who didn't get the latest All Might figurine.

Tenya: What makes matters worse is that our pros are getting tired, they are staying up day and night to find two children and the number one, while we do nothing.

Tenya: Without Endeavor, that makes Hawks the temporary Number One. How do you feel about that?

Midoriya: ...

Uraraka: well-

Tokoyami: What's the plan?

Katsuki: We find out who has had a grudge on the Todoroki family and why. Especially if they took Shoto and his brother.

Yuuga: As bad as it may sound, why didn't the person/people just take their father instead? Wouldn't that make much more sense?

Tenya: Seeing as both Todoroki and Natsou are both smart, it wouldn't be hard for them to say whom the person is. That and, Fuyumi isn't always home, so she doesn't have much clue as to whom may have a grudge against their father.

Uraraka: What about the league?

Katsuki: nah, their main goal is All Might, why would they need the Todoroki family to get All Might?

Masaru: Toshinari and Enji are close friends, they may not show it, but they are. That's why they are always competitive with one another.

MisterZawa: Glad to see everyone on their toes so far. But yes, what Masaru is saying is true. Most of the heros know Endeavor and All Might.

Sato: So they would have to go for the most vulnerable, right?

Koda: But Endeavor is pretty strong, why him? He doesn't show much to being weak.

Sato: True.

Ojirou: Not entirely true.

Shoji: ???

Ojirou: Think about it, Endeavor seems a lot softer when he's around and or even just talking to Mister Aizawa, the same goes for Vlad King. So obviously he has some sort of vulnerability

Shoji: True, ig

Shoji: BUT, that's around them, if it was a villain though-

Jirou: Unless he was doing something that makes him seem vulnerable and or makes him that way, they could have gotten him that way

Masaru: Hey Zawa Zawa!

MisterZawa: yeah?

Masaru: Let me, girl with the pony tail and pink dude go and check out Enji-San's house! I wanna see something.

Katsuki: Like what?

Momo: I agree, if I'm going anywhere with a Bakugou, I must know why.

Arakan: I'm down to go

Masaru: You kids and your questions-

Masaru: Back in UA I put LOADS of cameras in the dorms, male and female, so that way I could keep a tracking on their training, what they like to eat and or do, favorite drinks, type of clothes they wear, where they shops at, ect ect. I'm going to assume that this person MAY have done the same thing to get ahold of Enji-San.

Mineta: Dude- seriously???

Jirou: Creepy—

Tsu: Alright, but WHY???

Masaru: OI! I WAS THE ONLY KID THERE WHO DIDN'T WANNA BE A HERO! And unlike them, I have hella trust issues. Their quirks and or reasoning for wanting to be a hero sucked ass anyhow, wasn't hard to catch up on them and scare them shitless. :/

Katsuki: Back on topic.

Tsu: Right, well, I'm coming with.

MisterZawa: Fine, go. But take Midnight with you. I don't want any of you getting caught and or injured if someone is there to hurt you.

Masaru: Don't worry Kitty! Ima be fine! And the kids will too! Promise!

Arakan: Yeah! We'll be good Mister Aizawa!!

Momo: I'll keep the three of them in-check sir, no need to worry.

MisterZawa: Oh, I'm not worried about them, I'm worried about you.