Chapter Twelve

Y/N POV

It was later on in the afternoon after me and Jacob were walking together in the park. I went back home thirty minutes later after we were in the park because i had to do some homework so for the rest afternoon i was home alone since my mom was at work. Occasionally, we would text back and forth but sometimes id get distracted and forget to text him back. It was later on that day that i had started getting ready. I didnt know if i had to dress up or if i should go casual so i did casual. I wore a cartoon clown graphic tee and jeans. Jacob had texted me that he would be picking me up in thirty minutes so i waited in the living room for him.

Three knocks on my door. I run on over and open it to see Jacob standing there waiting for me. "Hey." He smiles. "Hey." I smile back. He takes my hand and i get in the car with him. "Hey Andy." "Hey Y/N." We drove down to the movie theaters. "You look really nice Y/N." Jacob says. "Thanks Jacob, i didnt know whether to dress up or go casual so i thought maybe this tee might make things easier." He laughs. "So is this like a date for you both? Yall are dating right?" Andy asks. "Yes dad.. we're dating and its a date." We pull up to the theater. "Ahh okay." He parks the car and turns around to look at us. "Ground rules." "Here we go now dad can we just go?" "No. Okay, rule one, no holding hands, rule two no kissing, rule three sit three seats apart i dont want anything going on between you too." Jacob rolls his eyes and gets out the car and Andy looks at me. "Im just kidding.. go have some fun." He winks at me and i get out the car. "Call me when you guys are ready to come back home!" Me and Jacob looked at eachother and walked inside the movie theater.