~Paimana kahe hai koi maikhana kahe hai ~

While thinking of the gift, Uday got engrossed in her thoughts instead. He got reminded how beautiful she looked that day when he got drunk. He loves her dark Kohl lined eyes which seems to speak so much without her uttering anything. He loves when she gets shy under his gaze and smiles while looking down. She looks herself a song.

~Dunia teri aankho ko bhi kya kya na kahe hai ~

Suddenly he got the idea of the gift he should give her. Though he Knows she won't be able to keep it for now, but still he will make sure that the message behind it, reaches her.

After keeping the gift well in his cupboard, it was almost evening when he searched for Vashma. She had been constantly helping Radha and and taiji.

"Oye sunn.., Vashma mainu kaam hai kuch.." he called as he finally got hold of her.

"Abhi nhi Uday, mujhe Amrit ko chandan lagana hai abhi..!"

"Kyu?"

"Taaki subah uska chehra or sunder or khila khila lage. Ab chodh mera hath or jaane de mujhe." She complained.

"Arre ye sab Zaara kr legi,, tu bas chal mere naal..!" He told when taiji called from behind "Vashma zara idhar aana beta." And he immediately left her hand to maintain the secrecy.

~ulfat ke maaro se na pucho aalam intezaar ka ~

Uday was going mad with impatience and longing. But Brij called Uday to do so many chores himself however his eyes were on Vashma all the time, as she was looking ethereal while in middle of so much work too. Her face itself had some chandan due to her carelessness.

~patjhad si hai zindagi or khayal hai bahaar ka~

Vashma had her hands in wheat flour and Uday smiled as she till now haven't removed the chandan from her temples. Everyone was present there in the kitchen but he still was tempted towards his hardworking Vashma. So unable to stop himself, he went near her and said "tu aata kyu kr rhi hai..!?"

"Vo taiji ne kaha ke roz Amrit roti banati hai, to maine socha ki kal sagai hai uski, or dulhan ko aanch ke paas nhi jana chahiye, to aaj mai bana dungi roti." she told him.

"Haaye Vashma..! Oye ek gal das, jab tu meri botti banegi to bhi tu ese hi roti bana kr khilaegi mujhe?" as he asked her, Vashma's face turned a beautiful shade of pink due to her intense blushing. She can't think about anything else right now other than the word wife. One day maybe..!

~Kya kahu tumse mai ki kya hai ishq~

"Uday jaa naa, kaam karne de!" she said to avoid the mushy feeling as he was sitting close to her. But her breathe hitched as Uday moved more closer, held her face in place and pressed his thumb on her temples. "Mai to bas.. bas chandan hataa raha tha, Amrit se jaada sohni nhi lagni chaiye tu kal." he said as he himself smiled cheekily due to their proximity. Just after that he saw her eyeing him to remove his hands from her face and he withdrew.

Before standing up he murmured "ek gal sun, jab tu saara kam nipta legi na, to mere kamre me chali jaio, tujhse ek kaam hai mujhe." to which she just nodded as she was still on seventh heaven.