"I was unable to retrieve it but-" he stated but was soon cut off.

"But" the dark lord chuckled repeating the word as his started gripping his wand tighter.
"Don't tell me you failed your task Severus" he carried on towards the chair at the top of the table.

"I apologise. My lord" Severus replied gritting his teeth slightly.

Severus glanced over to me and gave a hardly visible nod but it disappeared as soon as I saw it.
Why was he nodding? This surely seemed like the wrong time-

"CRUCIO" The dark lord shouted. A red stream of light broke out from the end of his wand and landed onto Severus.
I saw him slump onto the ground and a groan of pain evolved from him. Voldemort held his wand tighter going closer to Severus and deepening the curse. A sharp shriek of agony was heard.

I gasped. My heart hurt seeing the man I loved being tortured. I couldn't bare it. I felt a tear drip down my cheek. I saw Severus try to clutch onto the side of the table but fall as he just fell down again from the excruciating pain he was feeling.

"STOP" I yelled slamming my hands into the table below me.
"Just stop"

Voldemort took his attention of Severus kicking him out the way as he made his way over to me.

"Celia" the man spoke in a ghostly tone.

"I can get the information. Just tell me what is it" I pleaded.

"Kill Dumbledore" he hissed slowly before releasing everyone from the meeting.
People fled from the room.

My parents made their way towards me.

"Celia he could of killed you for that" my father snapped.

"Lucius" my mother spoke warning him.
"She is only a girl"

"I- I'm sorry" I replied before they left the room quickly along with Draco who gave me a sad smile.

I rushed over to Severus who was still on the floor. I couldn't tell if he was unconscious or not.

"Severus" I sniffed tears finally escaping.
"Severus please wake up" I begged moving some hair out of his face.

"C- Celia" he said in no more than a whisper.

"Oh your alive. Thank god" I replied trying to get him on his feet.
Severus was trembling as he held onto me for support.

"Let's get you back to your chambers" I said trying to keep myself together.
We both made our way out of the house and I helped Severus reach the other side of the gate. I turned my gaze upon his to see his eyes barely open.

"Can you apparate" I asked hoping for an answer.

"Yes" he said faintly.

~~~~~~~~~

Severus still clung onto me as we finally entered into his chambers. I gently guided him to his bed and let him sit down. He looked awful.

"Where does it hurt" I asked calmly removing his robe.

Severus just mumbled something but I couldn't hear him. I decided to remove his other clothing except his trousers. I ripped open his shirt to see bleeding appearing all over his torso.

"Oh my"
I wipped out my wand and placed the tip of in on top of his stomach.

"Vulnera Sanentur" I chanted quietly moving my wand and saw the blood disappear. I kept saying that until it had disappeared completely.
I finally calmed down a bit when I saw Severus in less pain.

"How are you now Severus" I asked placing my hand onto his cheek wiping away the single tear which escaped.

"Thank you" he mumbled trying to sit up.

"No rest, I will look after you"
I pulled the covers over him and took a small walk around the see if Severus had a healing potion laying around anywhere. I'm sure he did as he had basically everything.
I turned my eyes upon a vial of blood red liquid. I quickly grabbed the vial and hurried back to Severus.

"Drink this" I told him raising the vial to his lips.

"You didn't have to" he replied handing me back the vial.

"Severus if you really thought I was just going to leave you then-"

"Thank you darling" he cut me off.

I smiled before walking in front of his fire and casting "Incendio" the fire then became a light and a heat slowly traveled through the room. I hurried back to Severus' side and layed next to him. I conjured a blanket and draped it over us. I noticed he had already fallen asleep.
I decided not to wake Severus to ask about what the dark lord told me. Did I really have to kill Albus, I didn't want to. But I cut the thoughts off and focused on Severus. I placed a soft kiss on his forehead. I saw a small smile play on his lips as I did that.

"Rest now sev" I whispered as he lay his head onto my shoulder.