•12•

(🥝☁️

                                                  ☁️🥝)

                                                  ☁️🥝)

                    Allies pov:

Some of the boys noticed that the door closed and they turned their heads to look at Daniel let me just say Kian screamed like a girl. "DanIeL you're finally here to watch me beat everyone's ass at Mario Cart" Kian said shouting. I laughed quietly so did Daniel.

"I'll be back I'm just going to say hi to the boys okay kiwi" he kissed my head and slipped his arm away from me. I nodded as he walked over to his friends and brother, he jumped over the couch and sat next to Crawford doing the bro handshake with most of the boys their.

I checked my phone knowing my mom would of texted me and to my lovely non existent surprise she has like 100 times. Fun. She then called me seeing that I had read her texts, I sighed and answered the call from her, I walked outside into the garden where no one was.

~~~~~~~~✨💖✨💖✨~~~~~~~~

Carrie                                  Allison
    What Allison's doing (actions)

"Allison what happened!" I rolled my eyes knowing she was over reacting "I mean you already knew what was happening so Jonah being the dumb duck he is took me to the hospital to get a feeding tube and here I am now talking to you about something small that your over reacting about mom" I leaned against the wall "if you count having a tube being pierced through your skin and stomach something small I'm getting you help" I laughed "funny since I just got some but seriously mom I'm okay" I smiled softly knowing she would act like this it warmed my heart knowing no matter what I did my family still would love me "okay send me a picture of what it looks like, have you cleaned it if you need to, have you taken any meds which are safe with the ones your already on" then it hit me like a bitch on a broom stick "shit shit! SHIT!" I hit the wall "what?" "I forgot to take my meds this morning"  "Allison we talked about this you promised you would take them no matter what" I rubbed my eyes annoyed at myself  "I know but Daniel slept over and when I went downstairs the boys were their and I just forgot plus I didn't exactly want to take a bunch of pills when any of the boys could see"  I heard someone put something down inside but I didn't really think much to it "hold up you've met the boys? And Daniel slept over I hope you were safe"   "Yes I met the boys for the first time a few days ago and I didn't do anything like that last night but that's so not the point"  I heard walking getting closer but me being the dumb bitch I ignored it "okay yeah we're having a talk later but from that where are you then" I looked at my feet debating wether to lie or not  "At Daniels"  "let me guess you drove there" "yeeahhh" I knew I was in huge trouble "do I need to remind you on what happened the last time you were off your medication and drove"  "no I think I would remember getting out of that car and having 4 broken ribs and some may I say lovely internal bleeding but hey that's where the bloods supposed to be am I right"  "no you are not right at all just don't get in the car again and make sure you get back on your medication today preferably in the next hour before you get agitated or go mental in the mind again"
I turned my body to look at the pool and something just snapped in my mind  "yep okay I'll get Jonah to drop them off when I feel like it but let me just say this one thing do you know the feeling of being free no, no you don't and honestly it's like someone hands you a plane and says you can go anywhere you want, that's how I feel every time I get off my meds now before you go and call Jonah to come get me so I don't fucking go mental as you call it, I'm going to go on a long walk leading into god knows where and you know what I might even trespass into some abandoned place which might make me end up back in jail where you said you'll get me out but don't for how long was it hmm oh yeah 11 fucking months" 

I hung up the phone before she could say anything and turned around seeing Nezza and Franny looking at me. I could tell they had heard everything I had just said.

~~~~~~~~✨💖✨💖✨~~~~~~~~

(🥝☁️in the words of mr stark. Oh 'shit' what do you all think Nezza and Franny are going to say☁️🥝)