Chapter Fourteen

....

Beep... Beep... Bee- Click.

What time is it? What day is it?

I looked around after I shut off my alarm and saw Freddie woke up too.

My alarm was such a ruckus and quite annoying too. I didn't need anymore anyway but it should be used for good use anyway.

"Why are we up so early?" Freddie asked while yawning.

I said, " Guess my alarm still rings off of my school schedule, but since I'm not tired I'm getting up anyway, you can go back to sleep," Freddie nodded laying back down again curling up under the covers falling asleep again.

I smiled watching him and leant forward placing a kiss on his forehead and stood up made my side of our bed, and got ready for the day.
---------------------------

"I love everything you do... When you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do... Riding on the back with you fully undressed no training wheels left for you... I pulled them off for you,"

I sung playing the piano in the pink gazebo in my very large backyard.

It was 9 am and I was thinking about me and Freddie's wedding.

We obviously need to plan it out...

I sighed looking around. I definitely wanted it to be pink of course,

"Roxy? What are you doing out here?"

I looked up from the piano keys to see Freddie walking toward me, he was looking all around the yard and leant against the piano looking into my eyes.

I said, " I was just playing... And thinking about our wedding,"

Freddie asked, " What do you mean?"

I said, " Well, I think we should talk about how our wedding will be arranged where it'll be at, what the theme would be... y'know... the cliché stuff on how a wedding works..."

My stomach churned I sighed looking down at it since I ate breakfast, I said, " Sooo- what do you think?"

Freddie said, " Well, I'm fine with whatever you say it'll be. As long as I marry you, " I smiled stood up said, " Well, I want it to be pink. And everything else pink and white. "

Freddie said, " Ooh, you do love the color pink," I nodded said, " Speaking of weddings, I need to go shopping!"

I jumped up since my mind was flooded with a whole lot of ideas.

Freddie followed I said, " Its all a surprise for you, you can't know what I'll wear!" Freddie said, " Oh, okay," He made his way upstairs and I went to find Mary. She could help me find a dress.
...

"Mary... Mary!.... GET UP!" Mary yelled jumping up and busted out laughing.

I asked, " Where's David?"

Mary said, "Downstairs, he's helping Freddie with the wedding, along with the boys, what is it since you had to bust in here and wake me up like a maniac?" I laughed said, " I need help picking out a dress! I also want to tell you all my ideas for the big wedding!"

Mary stood up since she was already dressed I asked, " Didja just take a nap?" Mary brushed her hair down said, " Yeah, so where are we going to find one?" I shrugged said, " Let me ask Mom," Mary followed I said, " Mommy! I need help!" Mom tied her hair in a ponytail asked, " With what?" I said, " Wellll, you probably don't know but I'm getting married,"

Mom laughed said, " You told me already but go on..." I asked, " What am I going to wear?!" Mom said, " Well let's all go shopping. Helping you is a two man job..." I snorted as we all walked out to the car together. Yesterday before everyone went to sleep, Mom gave everyone a phone and other stuff. But anyways.