Chapter Two

...
After school, Molly and I decided to go shopping at the mall. She was going to pick me up at 5:30 and we'd be back by at least 8:00. She wanted at least three hours so she can choose something to wear since she is going on a date with her boyfriend, Brady. He was on the football team and was the quaterback.

Molly always said I should get a boyfriend. I always said no because why? Boys are nothing but trouble and a ton of work! You have to keep them happy, hang out with them, do what they want, clean up after them and pleasure them. Ugh! As if! I could not do that! Way to much work!!

While I was walking with Molly who decided to hang with Brady, a random skater boy placed his arm 'round me said, " What's up Roxy?" I pushed him off said, " Get off of me!" I said, " Ugh! As if!" I sighed walking down to my big white mansion heading inside.
----
"Mom? Dad? Polly?" Oh, forgot to mention! Polly is our maid. She always cleans around the house, plays games with me, and of course makes sure everything is in tip top shape before her shift ends. Oh right... It ended an hour ago... Darn!

I groaned heading upstairs to my room.
----
THUMP! I flopped on my bed dropping my backpack in my chair at my desk and flopped on my bed with my phone in my lap. I sat up from my pink canopy bed to face my poster of the awesome: Freddie Mercury. Oh, and Queen. Y'know! With Brian May, John Deacon and Roger Taylor! I smiled and turned to begin my homework blasting out random tunes by Queen. I sat at my desk to work but....

BEEP BEEP! Ugh who's calling me now? I groaned to see Molly video-calling me. I answered asked, " What?" Molly said, " Hi! What are you doing? " I said, " Homework, what else would it be?" Molly said, " Or you'd be saying sweet nothings to that boring Queen poster on your wall? Speaking of, can you take it down?"

I said, " Bitch- Chile. Why?" Molly said," Uhm, cause why would you have it? " I propped my phone against my artificial plant and pushed my Queen bobble heads aside and pulled out my Geometry homework.

I said, " Cause I like it. Why are you so annoyed by it? Do I ever yak about it 24 7 like you do with your boyfriend and studying all the time?" Molly said, " No but-" I said, " Stop. Please, if your calling me to tell me that. Don't bother! And I changed my mind about the mall. You can go alone. Cause I know what you'll say when we get there..."

Molly said, " Look, I'm sorry! Its just-" I said, " Just nothing! Bye!" I ended the call and angrily slammed my phone on my bed and threw my pillows across the room. Why is she so bothered by my liking of Queen?! Can she shut up about it? Just like in Bambi: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. She needs to learn that for sure.
-----

"Roxy! What is this mess?" I turned to see Mom in the doorway. I said, " I just- Molly and I had a fight," Mom looked around my room before sitting on my pink ottoman poof.

She asked, " What happened?"

I said, " She's constantly saying I shouldn't be a fan of Queen. Cause they're old and boring,"

Mom rolled her eyes asked," Is she still annoyed about it?"

I said, " I mean- she said it'll lower my social status at school, we're the most popular ones. She says if people know about my liking about Queen everyone will make fun of me! "

Mom said, " Oh please. Why do you care what they think?"

I said, " I don't! She does!"

Mom asked, " Why are you friends if she constantly makes fun of you about Queen?"

I got quiet. She's right. Why're we friends if she only makes fun of what I like? I shrugged said, " I don't know."

Mom said, " Well, make a list." I asked, " Huh? Of what?"

Mom said, " List the good stuff and the bad stuff. Find out which one outweighs  the other, then you know what to do."

I nodded. Mon asked, " Can you check the mail?" I said, " Oh uh, sure."
----
I finished my homework and went downstairs to check the mail. I sighed pulling on my Air Jordan's that were pink and white and walked outside to the mail box.

It was windy and I was getting tons of calls from Molly. I didn't want to talk to her. She's being bitchy. Again.

When I got to the mailbox, I opened it to see normal envelopes than a package. Huh? Mom and Dad didn't order anything. I know I didn't. Polly didn't cause she lives somewhere else.

I read the tag. It's for me! From who?

It didn't have a name from who.
----
Once I got inside, I gave Mom the envelopes and went upstairs to find out about the mysterious package.

I sat on my bed and cleaned my room and put all my work away. Then I tore open the package. Inside, was a bottle with pink liquid inside.

A tag! Maybe it says who gave this to me! Excited I looked at the tag. It said: Drink Me. I popped the cork and looked around and sniffed to see if it was poison. It wasn't. I looked at my Queen poster and smiled. I had my phone in my pocket and decided to drink it. Here goes nothing.

I drank it. I blinked and looked around. Everything started spinning. I flopped back on my pillows and started breathing hard.

What's happening to me?

Everything started spinning faster and black dots appeared.

Then everything went all black.