Chapter 1

The insufferable beeping on my alarm clock woke me up, but I shot up once I realized I was almost late for my stream. I had 20 minutes to game time. I definitely wasn't a morning person and waking up at midnight to match the British players definitely didn't help.

I quickly changed out of my sweats and shirt from yesterday, then changed the hoodie I had onto to something more comfortable, making sure I would look presentable. Once done that I moved onto brushing out my hair and adding the minimum makeup I do.

Then I ran to the bathroom, quickly throwing mouthwash into my mouth.  I get out and move to my PC to prepare it. As it starts up I check everything else to see if it'll fall during stream. The lighting, camera, and microphone. After making sure that nothing technical will go wrong during stream I look up and see my PC on. 

Smiling and doubling checking everything looks good, I start up the game (Minecraft, duh.) and Discord. Today I would just be on the Dream SMP probably screwing around like most of my days, despite not having been in it for long. 

I grab my water bottle, start up my Twitch, and tweet out that stream was starting to hype everyone up. As it loads I see tons of fans waiting (23k) as quite a few more popped in, probably at the sight of my tweet.

I quickly put my headset on and adjusted the volume before calming my nerves and finally hitting LIVE. 

"Hello chat!" I beamed at them. A chorus of 'hi's and different greetings flooded my chat causing me to lightly smile at all of the people here. I check how many people are watching one last time and is shocked to see it jumped from 23k to 65k in a few minutes.

Quickly breaking out of the daze I was in, I begin to explain what I was doing today. "As it says in the title, I will just be hanging out on the server with my side. It might turn into a lore stream, but who cares." I say laidback. 

As for what side I was on, Dream Team or L'Manberg, I was on L'Manberg just for the sake of chaos and having gotten tired of Dream's constant bullshit. 

Chat responds to me, and I skim it over as I load onto the SMP. My character and tag pop up onto screen and I'm off. It's showtime baby.

(I will be writing the In-Game realistically like it's an alternative universe that they live in and I will show that's it In-Game, also back to real world, by using dashes.)

—————

I opened my eyes to see my ceiling, surprised I wasn't burnt to a crisp by Sapnap or someone else as a way of revenge against me. Why would they try to kill me (besides boredom), it's thanks to my arsonist habits of burning shit down, especially peoples homes. Taking not being dead as a sign of good luck I smile and seen a bit peppier. 

Opening my door, I feel happy at the sight of L'Manberg. I look around to see flowers, bees, houses, and most importantly, our drug truck.

I silently thank the gods for having been given a beautiful place to live in alongside my friends. 

Speaking of my friends, using my elf/angel-hybrid ears to hear everyone doing different things, Tommy and Tubbo running around and shouting, most likely having almost gotten caught for something. Philza screaming out at the two boys, answering my previous question. Wilbur talking to Fundy quietly, they both laugh, most likely a funny joke about the boys getting in trouble. Hearing Niki call out 'Good morning!' to Wilbur who's strolling through the small town with his son. 

I sigh in contentment for it's moments like this I cherish. Times where we are our own country... of course we aren't. Not yet, at least. 

Knowing the moment would end as Wilbur would call a meeting about our plans of attack, I close my door behind me and walk towards whoever's closest.