He grabbed his arm when he tried to hit him and threw him into the other criminal. While he was holding the both of them off, there were some police sirens that could be heard so his work here is over with. Agent Magnus came running to him.

Magnus: Sir, good news. We've got a solid location on where Carmen Sandiego is.

Y/n: Excellent.

Carmen Sandiego.

Carmen was all over to area about to shutdown all the security camera but she found that some all done so. She picked up sharp paper that took out the security cameras.

Carmen: She's here. She was at VILE academy during my holdover year. And had a reputation for putting her own spin on Shadowsan's origami lessons. Which didn't exactly makes her teacher's pet.

Waiting for her to arrive int the museum. She then uses her other paper to take out the other security camera.

Carmen: Museum's closed. I'm here to give you your walking papers.

Paper Star: Mm. Papers.

When Carmen swung around using her grappling hook, Paper Star cut the rope using her paper. Carmen then landed on her feet.

Carmen: Paper Star, I see that you haven't lost your touch.

Paper Star: Red is a smart color for you. It will hide the stains.

Carmen started dodging all of the papers that were being thrown at her. She had a lot more papers stars where those came from and tosses them right at Carmen. Carmen hid behind a wall so she could cover herself from the papers. Paper Star however appeared next to her and attempted to stab her. Carmen moved away as Paper Star proceed to throw some more papers at her. She kept tossing them until she ran out of papers.

Carmen: Outta ammo? That'll teach Ya to litter.

Seeing some informational sheets nearby, she took them up and tosses them at Carmen, even managing to cut her hat. Carmen followed Paper Star all over but she it seems like she was walking straight into a trap. She looked just in time to see Paper Star tossing some papers at her but she was fast enough to dodge all of them but however, she was caught and unable to break free.

Paper star: Such a pretty package. Hmm, think I'll keep you under wraps.

Carmen grunts as she continued to break free of the hold.

Paper Star: The more you struggle, the tighter it gets.

Luckily for Carmen, she had a sharp blade on her and she was able to cut herself free from the hold of wrap. Paper Star was able to secure the scrolls and pull the alarm.

Paper Star: Bye-bye little black sheep.

Carmen broke free of her hold and thus she started chasing after Paper Star. She chased her outside and found that she lost all sight of her. She groaned in frustration, seeing the sight of her hat.

The next day.

Y/n searched all over the museum of Carmen Sandiego's said location. He took all over the place and saw the papers that were thrown all over.

Y/n: Something tells me that Carmen Sandiego wasn't the only here.

Julia: You may be right about that. That is origami. It's the Japanese art of paper folding.

Y/n: Throwing while it is really sharp making cut you, be careful on where you toss it.

Julia: So have you consider Carmen's MO of delivering stolen values, not stealing them.

Y/n: You may be right about that Ms.Argent but let's not get all of that get to your head of right now. It's best that we let the chief talk about this.