.no up-down.Go side-side.

Start from the beginning

time skip to at the beach:

Mr Miyagi took me and Daniel to the beach to practice our balancing skills.

I was in my swim suit (the one Ali wears but yellow instead of blue). Me and daniel raced to the sea and stopped just before the water could touch our toes. We looked back at Mr.miyagi.

"learn ballance" he shouted down to us. Me and Daniel looked at eachother before going into the water. It was freezing. We kept going in deeper and deeper. I kept swollowing the water.ew. Me and Daniel got tackled by a wave. "Are you ok?" He asked when we came to the serface of the water. "Yeah, you?"

"yup"

We then kept getting tackled by waves. It was hard to stand yet alone ballance on one leg!

Daniel seemed distracted by mr miyagi who was balancing on a stump in the sand. I splashed a bit of water over him . "hey!" he then splashed even more on me. "oh its on" i laughed. we kept splashing eachother when out of no where he dived on me pushing me under the water. When i came back to the surface he was running to shore over to mr miyagi, i soon joined them where mr miyagi gave me my towel. "thanks" i then wrapped it around my shoulders trying to keep walm. Me, Daniel and mr miyagi were walking to the car in silence until Daniel broke the silence.

"What was that you were doing on those stumps over there?"

"called crane technique"

"does it work?"

"if do right, no can defence"

"can you teach me?"

"First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature rule, daniel-stan, not mine"

"well where'd you learn it from?"

"Father teach"

"huh, you must have some father man"

"oh yes"

As we aproached the car some men where leaning against it drinking beer.

"hey look, kids got a pet nip" one of them said.

"you two know any tricks?" the other said.

"excuse me, boy and girl cold, must leave, kindly remove bottle" Mr miyagi politely said.

"kindly do it yourself, Mr Moto" the one rudely spoke.

I was about to move them so we could just get home when Mr miyagi hit them smashing the top half of them.

Me and Daniel mouth were wide open.Mr miyagi then got in the car. "how did you do that?" me and Daniel asked at the same time. "dont know, first time" Me and Daniel walked over to our side of the car Daniel opened the door for me. "After you"

"Thank you" i smiled as i climbed into the middle seat. Then we went home.

Next day:

After school, me, Daniel and Mr miyagi went on a little fishing trip. "ok here, draw anchor, ah good stand bow" Mr miyagi instructed Daniel. Daniel then very confused, bowed. "no no bow. up" Mr miyagi said. "what upfront?" Daniel asked.

"make block. Left, right. Up, Down. Side, side. breath in, breathe out. And no scare fish!" Daniel carefully got on the front of the boat trying not to fall in. "When do i learn how to punch?"

"Better to learn your balance" i said smiling at him.

"ah yes, Balance key. Balance good, karate good. Everything good. Balance bad,better pack up, go home. Understand?" Mr miyagi asked.