Chapter 22: Phenex arc: part 7

Start from the beginning

"If it is a fight you want? You can get it!" Riser declared making Issei grin.

"Then I am game." Issei simply responded making sirzechs nod and look towards the direction of the older phenex.

"Claire Phenex would you do the honours and be the referee for this duel?" Sirzechs asked the now named Claire making her nod.

"Indeed I will my Lord." Claire said with an elegant bow.

"Very well then. Let's this duel begin." And with that both Issei and Riser were teleported away.
_________________________________________

(Dimensional gap)

Issei and Riser were teleported to an artificial created arena. The same arena he fought the super devil ajuka beelzebub in.

The other devils were watching through some magic recordings and this battle was broadcasted to the hole world.

Now we see Issei and Riser standing opposite of each other. Issei wasn't nervous at all. He defeated two gods and could fight his father for more than 5 minutes when both of them goes full power. So A fried chicken is not gonna be a problem.

"Attention fighters. This is an official match between the third son of the phenex family, riser phenex and the mysterious fighter Issei Hyoudou." The voice of non other than Claire came from somewhere.

"The battle will Commence after I give the signal. If Issei Hyoudou wins than the marriage contract between riser phenex and Rias Gremory will be abolished."  Claire continued.

"An winner is decided when a contestant is defeated, concede or is killed. With all the rules out of the way let the battle BEGIN!" Claire declared making Issei grin. It was finally showtime.

Riser immidiatly released his wings and flew in the air. When he high above the ground. He created two big balls of fire and fired them at Issei.

Issei grinned seeing the attack coming towards him and simply raised his hands in a welcoming manner.

'Is he planning to take riser's attack straight on?' Riser thought making him grin at the human's stupidity.

When the attack finally reached Issei is simply took it straight on.

*BBBOOOMMM!!* The area around Issei was covered in smoke while Issei's body was nowhere to be seen.

"Hahaha it appears this lowly human thought that he could stand a chance against the flames of the phenex clan!" Riser boasted pridefully.

"Hey grilled chicken! you should make sure that your enemy is actually defeated before boasting about your so called victory while you haven't put a dent in me yet." A voice came from the fire and out of it came non other than Issei Hyoudou who looked completely fine and unscratched

"What how did you survive riser's flames?!" Riser yelled out making Issei grin.

"I have no reason to tell you." Issei stated and vanished in thin air.

"Where did he go?!" Riser asks while looking around. He suddenly felt a sharp pain in his gut and looked down and saw an katana pierced through his back.

"You disappointed me riser." Issei said and pulled the sword from riser's gut and gave an axe kick straight to riser's skull sending him straight down crashing into the grounds and making an crater.