Chapter five

Enola was glad that was over. She had managed to get the information that she needed from the fish gutting and was glad to be out of there now. She probably wouldn't be able to eat fish for quiet sometime after that. Anyways she managed to get back to her lodgings without alerting anyone else to her strange dress. By the time she went to sleep her hands were red raw from rubbing the stench from them. 

The missing young woman came for her fish every Wednesday according to the gutters. She was reported missing on a Friday which means that nothing happened at the docks and it wasn't connected but Enola was sceptical. A Young lady in her early 20s suddenly going missing was certainly strange. By 20 most women had normally been married and delivered at least one child if not bore 2. Enola grew to think that she would get along with the missing woman quiet well. She herself despised the idea of marriage, to Enola it was in comparison to being wrapped in ropes and threw in a cell. 

With the new information, Enola was still stuck. All she knew so far was that the woman went singing in a pub and went to the docks on Wednesdays. That's when she remembered about the strange men. When she was at the docks she could have sworn she had seen some odd looking gentlemen but when she turned to look again they had already vanished. Wednesday was the next day so she decided to wait, if the men are there again she may just have a case yet.

It was a bad day for Tewksbury.  It was the anniversary of his fathers death. He had been sad the entire day and couldn't bring himself to do any work. Thankfully his mother was understanding though and didn't force him. He just sat in his room glumly looking out of the window twirling flowers in his hands thinking about the first time he had learnt about them. All he wanted was a hug but his family was cold to that sort of thing as an upper class family didn't do hugs. He didn't even have his nanny anymore as she always hugged him.

If only Enola was here then at least she would hug him, maybe anyways. He knew she would be comforting though. She had lost her father too so she would sympathise with him. Tewksbury wondered wat she was doing now, probably off in the countryside somewhere fending off bad guys like some kind of ninja. Enola Holmes was defiantly not a normal young woman. Tewksbury missed her dearly. 

He often wondered what would happen if he sent a letter to Sherlock about Enola. Maybe he knew where she was and they had made amends but Tewksbury doubted it. It was hard without her as she made his life so much more exciting.