Tea-Time Breakfast

Start from the beginning

"Not again..." the witch sighed as she left the room.

A shred of consciousness rammed on the boys head as his senses of touch, sight, smell, and sound came back to him. The back of his head felt warm as did the back of his body as well, with the cozy bed beneath him leveraging his figure, but his forehead felt very cold and wet, he placed a hand on his forehead, only for his fingers to be met with a wet cloth.

He opened his eyes and was greeted with the sight of an unfamiliar wooden ceiling. His nostrils sucked up any air around him, only to be met with a tolerable albeit damp air, before he commented to himself.

"Damn I feel numb" the boy curled every part of his joints to check if they still work to his command. And to the boys relief, that was the case "an unfamiliar ceiling" the boy said to himself as his eyes were met with the wooden roof of the place he awoke in.

The sounds of raindrops continued to smack against the window right next him, while the boys body ached and felt hot, possibly from sickness, a definite risk for staying out in that rain for too long.

"It seems you've awoken" a secluded voice called out "that is a relief, you've been shaking in your sleep ever since he found you out in that heavy downpour. But in the meantime, please do not move or push yourself any further"

"That voice sounds oddly familiar" the boy carelessly told to himself he followed the voices advice.

"Hm? What are you talking about? Have I met you by any chance?"

"Forget about it, sorry if that sounded weird" the boy said as he placed an arm over his eyes.

"There is no need for you to apologize, you were out in that rainstorm for quite a while, so it's only natural for someone to blurt out strange things while their sick"

"You helped from that rainstorm? Thanks, I owe you one"

"There is no need for you to owe me, seemingly as I am not the one who found you"

"Really? Well if I find that person I'll definitely thank him" the boy adjusted his sleeping position to the side, facing away from the voice currently talking to him "by the way, if it isn't too much to ask. Where am I?"

"You are currently resting in one of the shacks of the sanctuary"

"Okay, so where am I in Shibuya?"

"Shibuya? Is that some kind of food?"

"No, Shibuya, you know, the major commercial district of Japan... The country to the east, where the red sun rises"

"A country in the east? Might you be talking about Lugnica?"

"Lugnica?" the name of the country called Lugnica echoed in the boys head, as he recalled a similar make believe country that was also called Lugnica... "The voice of the person I'm talking to, Sanctuary, Lugnica?" to confirm the boys wild theory, he asked for the name of the person he conversed with.

"Sorry if this sounds very sudden but um.. What's your name?

"My name is Ryuzu Meyers"

After hearing that name, the boy darted off his sleeping position, surprising Ryuzu, the boy then looked towards the direction of the voice, with his eyes filled with disbelief as he saw the one who called herself Ryuzu Meyers.

She wore a black uniform with white outlines with a black and red armbands on both arms, with the collar of her uniform obstructing a quarter of her face. She had long pink hair reaching down to her waist, her eyes were the color of cyan, and her ears were pointed much like an Elf's.