Twenty-One (Kaminari P.O.V)

It was exhausting, the game between Kirishima and him. it almost became a race of some sort, seeing who could avoid the other the fastest. At first, Kaminari did what he could to try and get Kirishima's attention, but it always ended the same. So, he stopped trying. It was better this way after all, especially since Kaminari was now crouched in the dorm basement, trying to connect the final bomb. 

"Shit" Kaminari breathed through clinched teeth, his hands shaking. This was too much, he honestly didnt want to do this anymore. The blonde enjoyed the time he spent at this school, he really did. He liked the mostly playful arguments between his friend group, laughing as Mineta got hit again during another failed attempt at flirting.. Midoriya's muttering, Iida's nagging, Tokoyami's brooding. Kaminari had made a lot of memories with his class, but he knew they were a lie.

Kaminari was a villain after all. He had helped the attack at USJ, pretending that he couldnt contact the outside world as he really jammed the signal. He made it easier for the press to get into the school grounds. He was the one giving information to the League of Villains. Hell, back in middle school he even helped orchestrate the attack with that Sludge Villain. Who would have thought Bakugou and Midoriya would get pulled into that? Kaminari gave a bitter laugh before he heard a sound from behind him. 

"What the hell are you doing?" He flinched, the voice belonged to Bakugou. He turned his body a bit to look to him.

"Aha, what does it look like?" Kaminari questioned, he turned away from Bakugou, connecting the last piece he needed to get the bomb in place. He heard the slight crackling from Bakugou "I wouldnt do that. This is a bomb after all. It isnt the only one either" He moved himself to his feet, looking towards the ceiling.

"I'm an idiot, but I'm not that dumb. I know you've known for a while now that I've been up to something. I'll be out of your hair after this. I didnt think you'd find me down here just yet.. I made sure I wasnt followed"

"Shut up idiot!" Bakugou let out, moving forward. Kaminari felt his shoulder be jerked back as Bakugou raised his voice "Bombs!? Are you trying to kill someone?"

"That was sort of the plan. Woah!" He forced a laugh as he looked to Bakugou "I'm surprised you havent blown my head off yet. Are you scared about the bomb?"

"I'm not scared.." 

"Well, no matter your feelings about it.. An explosion quirk can easily set off these bombs, but they've been made to not get affected by mine" Kaminari grabbed Bakugou's arm, the boy's hand still gripping his shoulder. The slightly blinding sparks came from his body, filling the room. Bakugou was strong, but even he was stunned for a moment as he was on the floor. Kaminari stood over him.

Bakugou glared up to Kaminari now "Idiot! I may have known you were turning your back on us, but even I know that this isnt what you want to do!" His words caused him to pause, he moved to cross his arms as he closed his eyes.

"Not what I want to do..? Tell me something Bakugou. What gives you the right to speak as if you understand what I want? You have this superiority complex, like most heroes do. You think you're better than everyone who has a weaker quirk than you, but you don't know what to do when you run into someone stronger. Heroes think they have the right to govern 'Right' and 'Wrong' but you dont" Kaminari let his words leave him. The words were his own at one point. He really believed them. But.. are they his own anymore? He had repeated them to himself multiple times to remind himself of who he was. 

Denki Kaminari knew in the back of his head the truth. He wasn't a villain. He was a boy standing on the edge, the hands of his past pulling him backwards while the future he longed for beckoned him forward. The line between his two worlds, his two different personalities.. If he crossed it to one side, he would always be a traitor to the other, so which side did he want more? Family, the life he always knew..? Or the friends who changed him, the man he loved?