Seventeen (Sero P.O.V)

//Hey everyone! As of right now "Secrets" currently holds the #1 spot for the #traitorkaminari tag! There's only 51 stories that hold that tag, and the rankings are constantly moving around, but I want to thank everyone for supporting me and my stories!
—————
Sero didn't end up picking a movie, he put in a video game. It was some four playing fighting game where they had to pick a character and fight against each other in a Battle Royal of sorts. Although it was a four player game, only Bakugou, Sero and Ashido were currently playing.

"Some using the same fucking move over and over Pinky!" Bakugou was aggressively hitting buttons on his controller, leaning to the side "And move your hand!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about!" Ashido chirped, using one hand to repeatedly hit the same combo attack while she was waving one hand in front of Bakugou's face to keep him from being able to see.

Sero sighed lightly, running his hands through his bangs as he shook his head a little bit. He currently had the most lives but was in combat with either of them. He leaned over to Kaminari and Kirishima who were sitting on the floor side by side. Kamianri's eyes were glued to a speck on the table and Kirishima had his elbow on the table, cheek in hand as he scrolled through his phone. Neither were talking, which was unusual.

"Looks like they're holding a grudge against each other, huh?" Sero questioned, neither boy answered him. He frowned slightly as he nudged Kaminari's knee with his foot "Kaminari? Something interesting about the table..?" He asked carefully. The blonde boy jumped slightly.

Kaminari's went to Sero. He held a sheepish look as he answered him "Ah uh.. yeah, they do don't they?" He gave a bit of forced laughter. Sero sighed again, glancing to Kirishima now as Kaminari looked away again. He was looking at them, well, he was mostly looking at their mutual friend. The boy had a sad look on his face, and that was understandable. He was the closest one to Kaminari out of all of them after all.

"I'm going to grab some snacks.." Sero moved the controller into Kaminari's line of vision, standing up with a small stretch "Kaminari, play for me for a bit." He said as he grabbed Kirishima by the arm and pulled him to his feet.

The red headed boy made a small sound as Sero pulled him into the kitchen "Sero? If you wanted someone to come with you, you could have asked" he said quickly

Sero turned to face him, glancing into the common room. Kaminari had taken the controller and was joining the battle, but he wasn't saying anything. It was still just Ashido and Bakugou bickering back and forth. "What happened to Kaminari?" He asked him, letting go of Kirishima's arm.

"What happened to Kaminari?" Kirishima echoed, scratching his cheek. He gave a small sigh, his eyes moving to the doorway "I have no idea.. he's been acting odd for a couple months now. It started around the time I got sick..." Sero noticed Kirishima pause, a confused look spreading across his friend's face. He shook his head "No, wait. It was before that. He started to act weird when the rumor about a traitor came out."

"The rumor?" Sero leaned against the counter, his finger tapping against it. He thought for a moment, moving his head back to look to the ceiling. "That rumor has everyone on edge. The teachers especially. But why would Kaminari be so worried about that..?"

"I have no idea" Kirishima shrugged slightly "I can vaguely remember him asking me what I would do if the traitor turned out to be someone we knew. We got into a stupid little fight about it but after that my memories go kind blank. That's when I got sick."

Sero clicked his tongue, shaking his head "If it were someone we knew. Why would he be worried about that? Is he worried that one of our friends is going to betray us?"

"Guess so.. If that's the reason why he's been so sad recently, it wouldn't make any sense though.." Sero looked to Kirishima, watching as he brought his hand to his chest. He was gripping the fabric over his heart like he had before. Sero had noticed both times. "I miss his smile. He used to light up a room with it, but right now it's so suffocating. I feel like I can't breath when he's sad, and I haven't seen him genuinely smile in a while"

"Kirishima.." Something clicked in Sero's head. He pushed himself off of the counter and took a couple steps forward "What do you think about Kaminari..?"

"What?" Kirishima looked up from the floor, he looked confused "He's my friend."

"That isn't what I meant. I asked what you think about him"

Kirishima was quiet for a moment. When he finally said something again he looked back to the floor "He's amazing.. He always knows how to make me laugh. He's so bright, like the sun." A small smile came to his face as he messed with his sleeve "I find myself looking for him when I enter a room, I get disappointed when he isn't there.. I can spot him out of a crowd, sometimes I find myself thinking about where he is or what he's doing-"

"Woah, woah wait a minute" Sero stopped Kirishima from talking, he gave a small chuckle. "Kirishima, do you like Kaminari?"

"Of course I do"

"No, I don't mean as a friend. Kirishima.. let me word it differently" Sero walked over to him, putting his hand on Kirishima's shoulder "Are you in love with him..?"

Sero watched as as Kirishima's eyes widened, the boy's face darkened. "W-What? Love? As in.. me? With him?" He gave a light chuckle at the stuttering. Kirishima moved a hand to his face, and he could tell that he was seriously thinking about it.

"It's okay if you do, I support you." Sero moved back, grabbing a large bowl. He poured some chips into it "Let's go back. Calm down." He walked passed Kirishima, carrying the bowl.

The two got back to the common room Kaminari was nowhere to be found. Sero set the chips down. "Bakugou, Ashido.. where did Kaminari go?"

"Kaminari? You two were in there for a while. He ended up completely loosing all his lives. He said he was bored so he went upstairs" Ashido leaned back a bit, looking to him. A new game had been started up between just Bakugou and her "I tried to get him to stay."

"I didn't care where the idiot went" Bakugou reached for a chip

"We know you don't." Sero sighed. He glanced to Kirishima who was still red. Between Kirishima realizing his feelings and Kaminari growing more distant, things were going to get hectic.