"Maybe everyone just has bad taste," I interjected. Cole shook his head then walked towards me from the corner of the room.

"Maybe...But this is what your girlfriend wanted. She said casual and THIS." He said while pointing to my outfit. "Is casual. Not wearing a casual outfit would mean that you don't trust her nor listen. So Blaze, what do you want to do."

"She is not my girlfriend."

"And?" Simon and Cole smirked.

This is going to be the longest fucking night of my life.

*****

I am waiting outside my apartment building looking like a complete idiot. I was waiting... I never wait, I am the person who makes the other person wait. I sighed to myself and looked down at my watch.

7:03 pm

She is late... Late by three minutes and twenty-three seconds. Now I know that I definitely look like an idiot. What if she stands me up? I groaned loudly and shuffled my hands into the pockets of my jeans. There were so many 'ifs' to this. Too many to count and I knew that in every worst-case scenario that happens.

There will be hell to pay.

"Oh my God!" I looked to my left and saw a small figure running towards me. I quickly took the time to glance over her outfit. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a jacket paired with a simple white top.

She looked stunning.

"Your three minutes late." I corrected her holding a stern tone.

She rolled her eyes. "Ok, Mr wolf." Her eyes scanned my outfit and I nearly breathed a breath of relief when I saw her smile.

"You look nice." I nodded to her accepting the compliment.

"You look nice as well." She nodded then quickly glanced at her phone for the time.

"Well let's not waste any more time! Let's go." Her hand quickly daughter mine and she dragged me along to her car. I tried my best to keep a positive mindset but It was difficult when I was letting someone drag me.

"Where are we going?" My voice was stern and cold. Making me want to curse at myself. Shit! Why do I have to be so fucking bad at this?

"That my friend is a surprise. Call this payback." She smirked.

***

"A fair?" I said simply. I was rather surprised but not as appalled as I thought I would be.

"Yeah... is that ok?" Her eyes dropped and she started to fiddle with her hands nervously. I quickly grabbed her hands and gave her a reassuring smile.

"It's fantastic I was just surprised cause I have never been to one." Which was true. When I was younger both mum and stepdad could never afford to take me to one. I never cried or made a fuss though. I knew we had troubles with money, and I was ready to do whatever I could do when I was a child. Even if I made sacrifices for things that were important to me.

"What you have never been to one." Her jaw dropped to the floor. "Well let's not waste any more time! Let's go because TONIGHT! You're going to have the most fun you have ever had in your life."

And I had no doubts about it.

After a few rides we went on she pulled me aside telling me that was only our 'warmup'. "Ok ready for the big Cali mega challenge." She said excitedly.

"what's the challenge?" Her smirk grew even wider.

"It's not that hard but all you have to do is eat 10 hotdogs under 10 minutes then go on the biggest roller-coaster 'Thunder-Strike.' Without vomiting, the first one to vomit loses." I scoffed loudly and shook my head. There was no way in hell that I was going to play this game.