Mistake Number .1.

Midoriya Izuku awoke with a start trying to catch his breath, he hadn't experienced something like that since he was young. Looking at the time, Midoriya quickly got ready and headed down to the dorm kitchen, grabbed something to eat and headed over to the common room where the rest of his classmates were seated.

"Good morning" Midoriya mumbled, a chorus of good mornings followed.

After a couple of minutes of comfortable silence, Kirishima walked into the room with an angry Bakugo following behind.

"Morning everyone, Bakubro and I were going to go to the mall today. I was wondering if any of you were interested in coming?" Kirishima asked the group.

"Oi, Shitty Hair, I never agreed to this!!" Bakugo shouted before anyone had a chance to respond, with numerous nods of agreement throughout the room, they left the safety of the school grounds and headed to the Kiyashi Ward shopping mall.

Reaching the Mall they split into smaller groups, Midoriya and Todoroki head towards the food court with Kirishima dragging along Bakugo.

"Oi, Shitty Hair I can walk by myself!" Bakugo shouted at Kirishima

"I know, but I don't want you to run away," Kirishima replied.

"Guys can you please calm down." Midoriya pleads with as he turns around to the due, he is knocked to the floor.

"Hey, apologies to him!" Todoroki uncharacteristically shouted at the man who had just knocked Midoriya to the floor.

"Dispiancente." The man apologized to them, the boys just staring at him, they hadn't understood a word he said.

The man quickly realised the look on their faces, "Oh sorry, I get my languages a bit mixed up, I am sorry for knocking into you young man." he continued, "though it is nice to see you again Giotto, it has been a while. Your father is happy that you are doing well." leaving it at that he disappeared into the crowd.

Midoriya was frozen, he couldn't believe this was happening. No one had said that name in years, his mother had told him that anything from when he was young is forgotten and no one must know, it could risk both their safety. But for that man to tell him that his father is happy that he is well was strange as far as he knew his father died in the attack 11 years ago.

Todoroki couldn't be any more confused, who was that man? It was like he had known him all his life. But he called him 'Giotto' Todoroki had never heard that name before, it sounded old-fashioned and not Japanese. Todoroki shrugged it off, 'He must have the wrong person.' As they continued to walk to the food court, Todoroki noticed Midoriya wasn't following them, instead, he was standing a few metres behind them with shock on his face.

"Hey Midoriya, are you ok?" Todoroki asks, snapping Midoriya out of his trance.

"Yeah, I am fine thanks for asking." He replied with a smile.

Midoriya wasn't quite sure if he could continue this. Lying to his friends, pretending he was someone he wasn't but there was no way he could tell them. Once Midoriya and the 3 boys arrived at the food court, he couldn't help but notice something was off. Knowing the hyper-intuition he inherited from his father, Midoriya knew better than to ignore it. This was his first mistake.