project partner ; ksj

Start from the beginning

( ... )

seokjin's apartment was exactly how you'd expect it to be. clean, organized, it smelled like he had just wiped every inch of them corners seconds before your arrival. it's completely spotless, you're sure you could move any furniture and would have found no trace of dust in sight.

"you can sit here." seokjin murmured, leading you towards his grey couch. 

your eyes stopped scanning around as you sat down, throwing your body to the soft cushion, easing your muscles. seokjin was pacing around, placing his bag on the couch, but then picking it back up and walked towards to—what you assumed was—his room. the door opened as you get a small peak at what his room looked like. white walls with no posters in sight, a small study desk with a bunch of stuff in it. books, a lot of them.

"you live alone?" you asked, igniting a conversation. it's getting tiring seeing seokjin pacing around like a madman, trying to think of what to do.

seokjin nodded at your question. 

"wow, no roomates?" of course not, dumbfuck, he just said he lives alone.

seokjin shoook his head. "no." 

nodding your head, you sat up straight as oppose to leaning back on the soft couch. opening your bag, you said, "cool. should we start now?"

nodding in agreement, seokjin went back to his room to get his stuff, making you chuckle in confusion as to why he put them there in the first place. 

it came to your surprise that you managed to learn quite a lot about him through talking in between projects and just by looking at his apartments. he has a picture of his family near on the kitchen counter—an odd place to put a framed picture of your family, but it was cute nonetheless. he also has an ipad propped on the wall near the stove, and so it was fair for you to assume that he must cook a lot. 

you've always known seokjin was smart, but something about seeing him work from close range that made you realize just how intelligent he really is. you would feel insecure if you were competing against him, thank god this was a joint project where the grades will be split evenly. you made a mental note to contribute to the project just as much as he is to make sure you're not just leeching off of him for good grades. 

"okay, i think we're done for the day. now we just need to pick a book to base the final section of the essay on." you put down your pencil—that you have been nibbling on—and closed your laptop, getting ready to put it inside your bag. "you got anything in mind?"

seokjin paused to think for a bit, his pink plump lips subconsciously pouting as he hummed. "inside the criminal mind by stanton samenow? i, uh, i have it so we dont need to borrow from the library."

your eyes light up in excitement. "no shit! you have that?" seokjin nodded shyly in confirmation, looking down as oppose to looking at your eyes. he has a thing for avoiding eye contacts. "you dont happen to have the method and madness of monsters by any chance, do you? its by the author peter vronsky if im not mistaken."

still looking down, seokjin nodded. "i have that too, actually. and the sons of cain one from him, too."

slightly smirking, you teased. "wow, you never told me you have a private library."

his ears grew red at your comments. "i like reading about criminal psychology."

"would've never guessed, but me too. you ever consider pursuing abnormal psychology?" 

seokjin hummed in response. "kind of. i've been really interested in applying for the fbi— it's so stupid, i know." he stammered, quickly dismissing his own words.

you shook your head rapidly. "no, not at all! man, i legit am thinking of applying for the behavioral analysis unit, or at the very least, for a profiler. it's a childhood dream of mine, really."

you could see seokjin began to relax, yet he still avoids your eyes at all costs. you dont blame him, really, but it's sucks because he keeps looking down at his crossed legs.

"well, this has been fun. so i guess we can start working on annotating the book tomorrow?" you suggested, hands busy gathering your belongings as you put them in your back, zipping it up and began standing in your feet, ready to make your leave.

seokjin followed your movement. he, too, stood up all the while still refusing to look up. "yeah, sure."

you chuckled. "you know you're allowed to make eye contact, right?"

if you think his ears were red earlier, you were dead wrong. you were curious if they radiate heat from how burning red they were. 

"i-i like you!" he blurted out, eyes shut close, his hands tightly locked with each other as he kept his head hung low.

"sorry?" you crocked an eyebrow, not expecting the sudden outburst. 

realizing what he had done, you saw seokjin's eyes snapped opened, yet his head was still folded down. "i-im so sorry, i didn't know what i was thinking. im sorry i made you uncomf—"

you cut the blabbering boy by putting a hand under his chin, softly guiding his head to look up to you. in a swift, you planted a kiss onto his lips, pressing them hard against your own as seokjin's eyes bulged out in surprise. 

after a short while, you withdrew your lips from his, chuckling at his beet red face before letting a smirk made its way to your face. "see you tomorrow?"

+

a little rushed cute chapter to make up for all the bullshit ive put yall through for the last 24 hours. 

ive unpublished all of the smuts in this book, so we're left with honey and the first half of tease which had no smut in it. again im so very sorry for doing this, i truly appreciate all the kind words you guys have said about my writing hence why i feel so bad for archiving most of the chapters. its still in my draft, maybe i can moderate and fix it so that it correctly follow the weird ass guidelines until its safe for me to republish is, in the mean time, we're all stuck with these safe for work, very christian one shots. i deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

im gonna take off the mature rating for this book until further notice, and hope that my account is safe for the time being. again im so so sorry this is happening. if youre a new reader, sorry for the hassle. if youre an old reader, thank you for putting up with my shit i owe you all a forehead kiss. 

also im shameleessly plugging my unpopular levi fic, ive been loving writing that lately so come visit if youre an aot bitches. i also have a hange zoe fic BUT dont read it if youre anime onlies, on god, there are major manga spoilers hehe.

as always, dont skip your meals and stay hydrated. i love you all. dont forget to give me compliments.