𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ఌ︎

A FEW MINUTES had passed and you three finally reached your destination

A FEW MINUTES had passed and you three finally reached your destination. Which is where Langa and Reki's part time job is. All of you got off from the car and started walking towards the skateboard store. Shadow then opened the glass door and was greeted by Langa who was feeding their pet.

"Welcome-" Langa didn't get to finish his sentence when he glance at his back, only to see you, Miya and Shadow.

"Yo. Long time no see." You greeted, giving him a two-finger salute, a playful grin plastered on your face.

"Huh? What are you guys doing here?" Langa asked, standing up from his earlier's position and faced the three of you, looking at you with confusion written all over his face.

"We're going to teach you more tricks for you to use." Miya exclaimed, looking at the blue-haired male in front of him with a blank face.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping~" You said in a playful tone, putting both of your hands inside your pockets as you started walking towards the car. The three males just watched your walking figure with a weird face.

"Don't mind her. She's just lack of sleep." Miya muttered, watching how you opened the car door, you then entered and slammed the door shut.

"Hey! Don't slam the door!" Shadow shouted.

"It wasn't intentional!" You opened the window as you shouted back.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

All of you arrived to where Langa will be practicing his skateboarding. You were sitting at the very top, your legs were crossed as you used your both of your arms as a support, slightly leaning against it. Beside you was Shadow, in his weird looking get-up. And Miya was on the edge, watching Langa attentively so that he can point out what the blunette did wrong.

All of a sudden, a familiar red-haired male started running inside, seeing that Langa was practicing.

"Where the hell have you been?" Shadow asked, looking at the panting male at the side.

"More importantly, that just now was..." Reki couldn't finish his sentence, he was still quite amazed by the blue-haired male's skills.

"The Casper Slide." You were the one to finish it, eyeing Langa's every movement.

"Yeah. That ADAM did is one of the hardest tricks in freestyle. But we just thought him the basic once, and there he is." The black-haired boy stated.

As Langa stopped from skating to wipe out his sweats, you forcefully closed your eyes and rubbed each ends of it. You then fluttered them open and wandered your orbs around the place. Your e/c colored eyes caught a certain pink-haired male.

"Oh, CHERRY is here?" You asked aloud, stealing the attention of the males, Miya, Shadow and Langa gave you a questioning look before following where you were looking.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I brought CHERRY here, trying to find some information about ADAM." Reki answered beforehand, seeing that his friends where confused about the pink haired.

A small throb hit your head, you rested your head in the palm of your hands and began to rub circular motions on your temples, trying to massage away the sudden headache that you had.

You stood up from your seat without stealing the people's attention, you then went behind Miya as you rested your head on his shoulders. The male slightly squirm from the sudden contact from you, he then glance at his back and saw that it was only you.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Miya whisper-asked worriedly.

"No.. Just a small headache, that's all." You mumbled softly, burying your head on his neck as you let out a low groan.

"Do you wanna go home?" He asked again, he was seriously worried for you. At random times, you would just have a headache even without doing anything.

"Mmm. No. I can manage." You replied. Besides, you felt like your headache was soon leaving your head. The black-haired male nodded his head slowly and took your right hand, he placed it on his thigh and started playing with it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Me is back again with
another chapter!!

©iMitsuri.