𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ఌ︎

AFTER THAT, MIYA walked away as if nothing happened

AFTER THAT, MIYA walked away as if nothing happened. You went after the male, but before you exited the store, you gave the red-haired teen a one last glance, wanting to challenge him to skateboarding. A sly smirk formed on your lips as you looked at him using your side view. After examining his face, the smirk on your lips was replaced into a frown.

"I can't run a beef against him. He already watched me from my previous one, I bet he already knows my tactic." You thought to yourself, your eyebrows furrowed together because of disappointment.

You had this strange habit of memorizing people's faces. You decided to used this for good cause, or as you thought. You always memorizes people's faces that were watching you skateboarding. Of course, they would know what your one and only trick is, so they won't fall for it. That's why you don't challenge people who have seen you skate- or seen you use your trick.

You didn't realize that you were staring a bit longer at Reki, who was dense enough to not know that your attention was focused at him. Miya glanced at you and saw this, he couldn't help but let out a low scowl, his emerald eyes glaring at the two males without them noticing it. The 13 year old boy went towards you as he knitted his and your hands together, feeling the warmth of each other's palms.

This caught you off-guard, not knowing what to do because Miya had never done this to you before. You gazed up at him, an unpleasant reaction was plastered on his beautiful face.

Eyes were furrowed together, while his lips were formed into a thin line. Clearly he's mad.

He pulled you softly to his side, his fingers were still intertwined with yours, softly caressing your thumb.

"Let's go, Y/n." He muttered under his breathe and started walking away from the store. As the both of you strolled, a comfortable silence enveloped your surroundings. You just realize that his hands were still holding yours tightly enough as if indicating that he doesn't want to let go of your hand.

"Uhh, Miya..?" You said in a small voice, trying to get the male's attention- which you succeeded. Miya glances at you, his expression from earlier was no where to be found now. His eyes softened, and then raised his eyebrow at you, waiting for you to speak up again.