Hermione and I looked over Harry, who had his hand on his scar, it seemed to be hurting him, "It's my scar it's burning again" the boy said, he looked over us with a sight of pain showed on his face, "It's happened before?" Hermione asked "not like this" he replied, I got bit concerned he must've been through a lot of pain because of that scar and it wasn't a good sign I thought. "Harry you should go to the nurse, maybe they can help" I claimed, getting nods from both Hermione and Ron, Harry immediately shook his head. "No, I think it's a warning as if danger is coming" he said, I could see how Harry endured the pain, I felt really bad.

As we walked further into the school going towards Hagrid's hut. We stopped for a moment before Harry started walking ahead of us "Isn't a bit strange that Hagrid had always wanted a Dragon then a complete stranger comes in and has a dragon, who would be wondering around with an egg in their pocket, why didn't I see it before" he said, it made me think of that day, that's the same thing I thought that same night we went over, but i ignored it. "I thought that same thing, but I ignored it when we saw Malfoy spying on us!" I blurted out catching up to Harry.

————————————————————————
Harry's POV

We walked up to the very man we wanted to speak with, "Hagrid who gave you the egg, what did he look like?" I blurted out immediately, if anyone would know it's him, if my hunch is right that the very who he spoke is Snape. Then I could tell Dumbledore and he could finish this off. "I don't know, couldn't see his face he had a hood on" I sighed, looking up at the man, now how am I supposed to if it really is him I thought. I really don't know what else to ask, literally my brain is fried. "Hagrid you two talked right,  surely he was interested in something?" (Y/n) asked looking over Hagrid, then it hit me if anyone would have a sort type of thing they would want something in exchange I thought. "He asked what sort of creatures I looked after, and I said after Fluffy, so I said a dragon would be no problem" he explained

"Was he interested in Fluffy?" I asked wanting to get closer to the mystery man. "Of course he was, who comes across a 3 headed dog, I told the guy a ways to calm a beast, for example Fluffy gets calm when music is played, and straight to sleep he goes" Blimey so that means Snape now knows how I get passed fluffy, I looked over my friends shocked, this could mean he's starting up his plan to get through, "I shouldn't have told you that" he's said looking at us suspiciously, the four of us ran into the castle not looking back.

We ran into Professor McGonagoll office crashing into her desk. "We need to see Professor Dumbledor immediately" I exclaimed out of breath to the Professor who was sitting in her desk, giving us a confused look. "I'm afraid he's not here, he had an urgent owl from the ministry of magic" bloody hell now what are we supposed to do now that he's gone. "Now, but this is important, it's about the sorcerer stone" I blurted out, McGonagoll widened her eyes at mentioning the stone, oh yeah only Professors know about this stone I though. "How did you know-" I cut her off at mid sentence looking over at her "listen Professor McGonagoll, someone is trying to steal the sorcerer stone!"

"I don't how you four know about the sorcerer stone, but I can I assure you it's perfectly safe, Now would you please go to your dormitories" she scurried us out, why doesn't she believe us I thought I know Snape is trying to steal it if only we explained he knew how to get through Fluffy to find the stone. "It was no stranger Hagrid met, it was Snape" i said stopping in the middle of the hall "which means he knows how to get passed Fluffy" (y/n) explained looking back at us. "With Dumbledor gone-" before Hermione could finish we heard a voice coming from behind us making her stop her tracks, "Good Afternoon" Snape said looking back at me straight into my eyes with a serious look before turning back to the others.