𝒜𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈

Y/N's POV
Acceptance Letter to Hogwarts

I was in my room reading a book, but not just any book, but a muggle book. A lot of people in the wizarding world think muggles are bad  especially muggle borns they think their a disgraced the wizarding world. Honestly I just think their as capable as we are. I mean that's the way my parent taught me and agree with them.

While I was focusing on my reading I hear a voice coming from downstairs "Hey sweetheart can you come down here I need some help" I hear my mum say. I placed down my book and started making my way downstairs. I didn't see her in the living room so I assumed she'd be at the kitchen. I walked up to the kitchen seeing my mum making dinner with her back facing me "hey mom what did you need me for" I asked clearing my throat making her acknowledge my presence. She turned to face me and smiled.

"Help me set up the table for dinner would you honey" I nod my head and start setting up three plates on the table since it's just mom, dad, and of course me. (Your the only child)

I start cleaning up the table with my mums help of course, my dad stayed in his place reading The Daily Prophet. Putting the dirty dishes on the sink so they can wash themselves (just like the weasleys do) when suddenly we see an unknown owl but it wasn't just the owl it self but with a letter. "We're you expecting a letter honey" my dad looked up from the daily prophet asking my mom, she gave him a confused look while answering "No not at all maybe it's for you" my mom replied with confusion in her voice. Dad opened the window grabbing the letter inspecting it. He noticed something that made his face lit up. "What is it honey" my dad looked up staring at me. I am really confused, what's going on I questioned myself. Why was my dad acting so suspicious I thought. He had a smile on his face before speaking again "Well the letter is for you (y/n)" I looked over at him making my way over where he was, with an unclear face plastered on. I didn't really know why I've got a letter or who sent it. I haven't sent out a letter in weeks the last time I sent a letter was for my grandparents. I took a good look at this envelope and it indeed was a letter for me.
In the corner of my eye I could see my dad smiling and my mom still doesn't have a clue on what's happening .

I started to read to myself
Dear Ms. (y/n) (l/n)

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Students shall be required to report to the Chamber of Reception upon arrival the dates for which shall duly advised.

We are very much looking forward to receiving you as part of the new generation of Hogwarts heritage.

Sincerely,
Ms. Mcgonagall

My face lit up me at Hogwarts where my parents went. They both say it's a good institution and they've made great memories there. I'm now eleven, and I was really worried that I wouldn't get my letter and I thought maybe it might disappoint my parents but now here it is. I'm gonna be a great wizard just like my parents and maybe become an Auror just like my mum one day I thought. "Okay why are you two smiling about I feel left out" my mom said with a hint of annoyance in her voice "well mum I've been accepted into Hogwarts" I said showing the letter in my hands. She looked at me and gasped her face lit up with the widest smile ever. Both my parents came over to where I was standing giving me a big hug. "That's great (n/n)" (sorry forgot to mention (n/n) is nickname for the ones that don't know) .

"Ok (y/n) we're going to Diagon Alley for all your books and other necessities okay, we're doing that first thing in the morning" I nod my head and start heading upstairs "please go to sleep early I don't wanna be struggling waking you up" I just looked back and said "okay mum" and with that I left to my room. I took a quick shower and brush my teeth.

I finished getting changed and putting everything making myself comfortable on my bed. I pull the covers over and just stared at the ceiling. I start to think how is Hogwarts gonna be. Am I good enough, will I really be a good wizard one day. All this train of thoughts came in through my head, but most importantly will I meet a good group of friends. I am sometimes afraid how people will treat me or if I would make a good impression or not. As all this thoughts come in I start drifting off to sleep slowly closing my eyes.

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(This is where Hagrid knocks down the door)

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(This is where Hagrid knocks down the door)

Harry's POV

After the whole incident with the letters that were being dropped off the Dursley's Home. Uncle Vernon said we were going to a place far away where they can never find us. So now we're here in a cold place, that is old and all dusty. Both my aunt and uncle were sleeping on the bed while Dudley my cousin is sleeping on the couch. I was left in the cold floor with dirt all over.

In a few minutes it was gonna be my birthday but the Dursley's could care less if it was. I started drawing myself a cake with the dirt on the ground saying happy birthday. I looked at the time in Dudleys watch as it strikes 12 I turned to my "cake" and said to myself "make a wish Harry" and blowed it. That's when something hit the door. Someone was trying to break in Dudley woke up and I start getting up hiding in the little corner where the chimney was while Dudley got up and both my aunt and uncle were close to each other terrified at what was behind that door. While uncle Vernon was holding a type of gun (idk what's it called) "who's there" he said in a panicking voice. The door was still being banged by someone until they knocked it down a large man with bushy hair came into appearance both Dudley my uncle and aunt scream in fear. "Sorry about that" they big giant man said while picking it up and putting it up into place.