Lets kill him

"Come on Hermione don't listen to him he's just upset" Ginny ran up to me.

"That's not an excuse Gin."

"I know it's not but just give him some time to calm down" she grabbed my shoulder and pulled me over to the window.

"He better figures his shit out" I sat down on the ledge by the window.

"Yeah and if he doesn't we can always kill him to finish Voldemort's job" she smiled at me.

"We can't do that-"

"We can hide his body in the Great Lake."

"Ginny was not killing him."

"Fine well hire someone to kill him then the blood will be on their hands."

"Who would we hire" I laughed rolling my eyes at her.

"Well, the death eaters aren't too fond of him."

"True but witch or aren't they all in Azkaban."

"Oh shit your right maybe we'll just have to bring back Voldemort from the dead or we can just do it cause this plan has become too complicated" She smiled at me.

"Okay fine but only if he keeps acting like an ass."

"Deal" she smirked and pulled me into a hug. She was my best friend Harry was okay but Ron was just well Ron but Ginny was my best friend I love Ginny most of all.

I looked up firm the flaming red hair in my face to see a blonde Slytherin standing a few yards away staring.

"Gin you're squeezing too hard" I squeaked out.

"Oh sorry" she kept giggling after she let go "I should go yell at Harry for being a dick" she smiled and hugged me one last time then turned and ran back to the great hall.

I looked over to where the blonde was standing but he had disappeared.

Disappointment spread across my face I started to walk away towards the great hall.

A pair of hands grabbed my waist I jumped up hitting my head against the back of the person's head.

"Ow," Draco stumbled back into the wall grabbing his nose.

"I'm sorry" I laughed "are you okay" I ran over to him.

"Why'd you do that."

"Why'd I do that? You scared me, you idiot."

His lips spread into a smile.

"Sassy."

"Oh fuck off" I slapped his arm again.

Sorry for the really short chapter but I'm working on Agee things right now and I don't have new ideas for this story and I saw this good idea a while ago so if you want to have a chapter in this story like you make a chapter for this story then email me DelaneyS5189@gmail.com and if I like it I'll put in the story I'll give you full credit yeah so tell me your name York username and send me the chapter.