"You know what. What's going on between you two." She said and I chuckled to myself.

"Nothing is going on between us." I said as I got out of the bed.

"Your lying Ariana. I know you and I know your hiding something." She said and I sighed, folding my arms.

"You don't know anything Jayda." I said.

"Yes I do. I know your feeling him girl. Why won't you just say anything?" She asked and I kept quiet.

"I see how you get jealous when another girl talks to him or even looks his way." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't."

"You do."

"Don't."

"Do." She said and I groaned.

"Fine! I like him. I like him a lot and I honestly think I'm obsessed." I whispered the last part.

She raised a brow, a smile slowly etching onto her face.

"Then why won't you say anything Ariana?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I guess I'm scared of being rejected. The way he makes me feel is not normal Jayda. He doesn't know that I'm crazy over him and he hasn't even gave me the dick yet." I said and she laughed.

"Talk to him Ari. Maybe your perspective of him is wrong. Maybe he likes you too. I mean, he runs off any boy that tries to talk to you." She said and I shook my head.

"I want too but I can't. I'm scared of what he would say." I said.

"What's the worst he could say? That he doesn't look at you in a way you look at him? If he does, there's many more fish in the sea." She said and I sighed.

She had a point but I was still scared. The way I felt about Dave was weird and it wasn't right but at the same time it was.

"Talk to him when you get the chance Ari and I'm serious." She said and I nodded.

Walking to the door to go downstairs, I opened it to see Dave standing on the other side.

My heart almost dropped to my ass at the thought of him hearing me and Jayda's conversation. I looked up at him, I know my face was looking all sad.

He looked at me with a look I couldn't read. His eyes trailed behind me to Jayda.

"Jayda, can you give me and Ari a moment alone right quick." He asked and I rolled my eyes.

I expected to talk to him but not right now.

"Sure." Jayda said as she smiled at me, leaving out.

Dave walked in and closed the door behind hisself as I walked back to the dresser. Looking at him, he was sitting on my bed.

He just stared at me and it was awkward and uncomfortable. Dodging his eye contact, I heard him chuckle.

"So that's how you feel?" He asked, leaning forward, his eyes still on me.

"What you mean?" I played dumb.

"We're not gonna play the clueless game here Ari. Is that how you feel." He said, more solemnly.

"Do you want the truth?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I." He said as he stood up, walking to me.

"Yes. That's how I feel Dave. Just tell me. Tell me now so I can stop feeling this way. Please just let me kn—,"

"Shut up Ari." He said and I instantly shut my mouth.

"You know I told you I wasn't like these other niggas you be fucking with. I don't express my feelings, it make me feel like a bitch." He said.

"But I do want you to know that I feel the same way ma." He said and it gave me some hope.

"You serious Dave? Please don't be leading me on." I said and he stared at me blankly.

"That ain't my style ma. Like I said, I'm not like these other niggas. I'm a grown ass man." He said and I looked away, folding my arms.

"I know I'm young but I have a grown ass mindset. So like I said, don't be leading me on." I said and he laughed lowly.

"And like I said, that ain't my style." He said and I ran my tongue over my teeth as he turned my head and lifted my chin.

It was hard to look him in the eyes and he knew it. His hand trailed to my neck as my eyes went to his beautiful lips that I wanted to suck on.

He slowly bought his lips to mine and as I leaned in, he pulled away before smirking.

I see he wants to play games. He pushed his lips into mine, inserting his tongue catching me by surprise.

Feeling his hand grip a lil tighter around my neck, I moaned into our kiss causing him to pull away.

He looked at me before laughing leaving me so confused.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" I asked as he walked to the door to leave.

"Nah, I'm just leaving before I have you bent over."

Checkmate bitches!