Friday comes and You were already in the park were jiu was waiting for you at.

"Hello am I late?" You asked giving her a bottle of water seeing that she doesn't have one. "No I was just early" Jiu replied back with a smile.

"This girl is even more beautiful today I might fall for her at this point" You jokingly thought seeing jiu blush.

"Uh did you hear that?" You asked averting your eyes away from hers. "T-thanks" Jiu stuttered as things died down slowly you both talk about handong and gahyeon naming them as Your friend and her girlfriend.

"Honestly speaking I just think of it as them wanting to get my money because everyone I knew just knows me as this rich person" You honestly answered jiu's question which was Why don't you try to love someone?.

"That's understandable but have you ever tried to love someone deeply to the point it made you like what you are right now?" Jiu asked once again and in that moment it hits you.

"N-no I think I'm just scared to jump into a relationship" That answer made jiu nod holding your free hand comfortingly.

"Going into a relationship for the first time is quite a big step but it's also a way for you to learn how to love genuinely even though I can teach you a few things it's still best if you try it for yourself with that you can learn a lot more than I can teach you with" Jiu sincerely told you with a smile.

You sighed nodding your head. "What if..." An idea suddenly entered your head as you excitedly glanced at jiu.

"What if I date you?"

MEANWHILEEEEE

"What is it handong?" Siyeon and bora was looking at the nervous girl in front of them.

It's already been 20 minutes yet handong was still not talking about what she wants to ask the married couple.

"Yeah your girlfriend might get off work soon" Bora's voice was more joking than serious it relaxed handong's nerves.

"I'm planning on proposing to gahyeon and I-i need advice" Handong's shy personality gets the best of her as the two looks at each other before breaking into a laugh.

"Is that all? Oh I'm about to tell you a lot specially in honeym-" Siyeon cuts off her wife with a glare her cheeks slowly turning red while handong blushed harshly covering her face.

"Don't mind her" Siyeon glares at bora one last time before finally continuing their topic.

They talked for an hour or so about proposing to marriage and how they should handle things. "Gahyeonie is really lucky base on what I heard I trust that you will take care of gahyeonie because you do know how Y/N and bora over here is when they get triggered" Siyeon warns handong.

"She's joking" Bora smiles at handong seeing how the younger tensed up at the warning.

"Y-yeah of course" Handong lets out a forced chuckle while siyeon stands up earning a look from both of the girls.

"Just be yourself handong I believe gahyeon would appreciate that more" Siyeon ends the topic just like that.

"So about the honeymoon" Bora smirks at handong who immediately blushes.

"BORA!!!" Siyeon and handong shouts as bora laughs. "Fine fine but if you want to le-" Handong cuts off bora with a laugh.

"No thank you anyways I have to go I'm picking up gahyeon from her work" Handong gets up afterwards as the married couple escorted her out.

"Good luck also if you want we can help you just give us a call" Bora tells handong who unlocks the door of her car.

"Thank you unnie" Handong smiles at the two before going inside her car and driving towards gahyeon's work.

Honeymoon? Handong's breath hitched as she parks her car arriving at gahyeon's work.

"Aish! Stop thinking about it" Handong muttered hitting her head in the steering wheel.

"Hey baby" Gahyeon enters the car not long after as handong kisses her girlfriend once she closes the door.

"Mhm~" Gahyeon Hummed satisfied with the greeting when suddenly gahyeon's phone started ringing before handong drives away.

"Y/N?" Gahyeon answers the call and places it on speaker.

Gahyeon handong

You

GAHYEON OH MY GOD I CALLED YOU FOR THE 30TH TIME ALREADY?!

Yo calm down what happened?

You can't believe what I'm about to tell you but don't tell your girlfriend tho she promised to take me to an expensive meal

Gahyeon glares at her girlfriend. Handong mouthed a 'Sorry' but gahyeon wasn't buying it as she replied to you with a

Yeah sure what is it?

I'm finally dating someone!!!

The two froze unable to comprehend what they just heard from their single since birth friend which is You.

Still there? Hello? Gahyeon?

WHAT?! WHO?!

Handong covers her ears from how loud gahyeon's voice was.

It's a secret and is someone with you? I heard another voice

Bitch what's important is if you don't tell me right now I will strangle you

Woah calm down there dog I'll tell you soon

You abruptly ended the call after laughing your ass off. Holy shit You thought as you lay in your bed day dreaming about what just happened.

~Flashback~ (To earlier)

"What if I date you?" You asked as jiu blushes harshly shaking her head.

"N-no I'm just supposed to teach you not date you" Jiu seemed to anxious it made you panic as well.

"I mean it was just a suggestion I don't want to fo-" Then it hit you 'this girl might have a problem in the past' You thought seeing how jiu spaced out and was shaking.

"Hey It's okay it's my fault I'm sorry I won't ask again" You felt guilty about not considering her feelings.

'I have to try' Jiu thought about what yubin said despite her anxious feeling she agreed to you.

"I don't want too force you jiu it's okay I understand" You were unconsciously making jiu's heart beat fast after 5 years of being broken her feelings suddenly felt alive.

"No it's okay Y/N I also want to also learn from you"

~Flashback Ended~

She wants to learn from me? You thought reminiscing what had happened earlier.

Before grinning the happiness you felt was still uncontrollable whilst you look at a photo of jiu.

Can I call it being in love?