Chapter 1

Emma's POV:

"Hey Danny! How's lifeguard duty?", I asked my wonderful boyfriend. We''ve been together through so much. Plus, everyone seems to think we're the perfect couple. It would be stupid if we were to throw it all away. Although, I will admit I do still have some feelings for the handsome rebel Jax. Who am I kidding? So what if we bring out the better in each other, and we have a lot in common, and he has that perfect hair that, wait, Emma what are you saying? I love Daniel, everyone thinks we are ment to be, so we are suppose to be together, right?

"It's alright, I guess, but my partner just quit. I wish I had-", Daniel was then cut off by Andi.

"Daniel! That girl is out of control on that water vehicle! You've got to say cruise lightning, I mean, that girl!", Andi said alarmed. Then, Daniel ran into the water at top speed. He took a water vehicle, or whatever its called, and rode into the ocean. He grabbed the girl, and rode back to shore. He sprinted up to the beach and set the girl down.

"I don't think she's breathing!", Daniel said.

"Give her OMG!", Maddie yelled stupidly. Daniel then quickly bent over and gave her mouth to moth. The girl quickly sprang up.

"You saved me, thank you!", she said. Just then a familiar face came running towards us.

"Jax?", I asked him.

"Emma!", he replied. He then hugged me tightly and it would have went on longer except Daniel coughed, which was the sign to break it up.

"Is everything alright?", he asked concerned.

"Yes, everything is just fine. What are you doing here?", Daniel questioned him concerned. He wasn't suppose to be back for another two weeks.

"Don't worry, I was just running my laps then I saw you guys gathered in a circle so I came over to check if everything was alright. I got to get back to camp, bye guys. Bye Emma.", he said and hugged me one last time. He then ran away.

"Who was that?", Mia asked.

"That's our friend, Jax.", I answered.

"Although he more then a friend to one of us.", Daniel said under his breathe.

"Emma, lets get back to our shift.", Diego replied.

"Ok, I'm coming.",  I assured him.

"You to Gigi.", Diego continued.

"Fine, but it's your fault if people l e complain me not blogging enough.", Gigi said. We walked off to the hut, where Diego made the smoothies and the food, while me and Gigi served them.

"Order up for table four.", Diego called.

"I got it!", I replied. I picked up the tray and told myself, "You've got this Emma. Just don't freeze all of Miami like earlier." I then started to cautiously walk over to table four. I could see Desdemona looking off the menu in the corner off  my eye. Then, out of no where, I slipped. Next thing I know I see the tray floating down safely to the ground, almost like when me and Maddie caught the smoothie with magic the first day of school, but Maddie was no where to be seen, and Jax was at boot c a no so it couldn't have been them. It was all me.

"Emma! That is the last straw, come with me!", Desdemona yelled.

"What? But I didn't-", I was interrupted by Desdemona pulling me to the bushes.

"You have been using magic all Summer.", she continued.

"What? No I haven't!", I protested, but I knew she was right, but how did she know?

"Need evidence? Here, what this.", she replied.

"I'd rather not.", I told her. Next, she made a video screen appear. It showed everything I did this Summer.

"I've seen enough.", I said.

"Well at least I've been practicing. Also, you record everything I do?", I asked.

"Not everything. Bathroom and changing sessions are off limits. That's not the point! The point is you need to get in shape, and I know just the thing!", replied. She then raised her finger and a certain someone showed up.

"Agamemnon please I- what am I doing here?", Jax asked.

"You are here to escort Emma here to Rebels Boot Camp!", she answered.

"What?!", we both yelled.

"Desdemona you can't do that, I have a shift to take care of, and tonight is my dad's birthday!", I testified.

"Well, throw your dad's birthday early, because tonight, you and Mr. Novoa here are heading to Rebels Boot Camp. And as for you Jax, keep your eyes on the chosen one nd make sure she doesn't pull anything. Today is officially your day off of boot camp!", she said and disappeared.

"Well, let's enjoy my day off!", Jax continued happily. At least someone was happy, because tonight I was going to have to explain to my dad why I'll be away for two weeks!