The party!

Mayas pov

As Jacee teleported us to the party it looked like the boys weren't there yet. So we had fun well I mean they did. I stayed to the sideline not wanting to do anything. So Jacee being her brought alcohol and spiked the fruit punch, and Zu being the person he is drank it!

As I should I stepped outside and called the boys and told them.
Axel wasn't surprised Clark and tony was worried. I smirked knowing they would get together later on in the future. They said they'd be here in a little bit.

~15 minutes later~

Clarks pov

As soon as we heard izu was drunk me and tony was worried. Well you see me and tony has talked to each other we both like izu and we sorta like each other. We just don't know how to say it yet. As soon as we get off the phone with Maya I started yelling "Go faster dammit!"

Everyone was surprised. I have them a 'wtf you want' look they all looked away.
I just wanted to make sure my izu was ok!
Ok I might be sorta of a yandrea I mean what you expect I'm a mafia leader and I don't want anyone touching whats mine~

After 15 minutes we finally get there me and tony jump out of the car. "Izu we're here where are you?!" We both started yelling. Next thing we see is a hot af drunk looking izu.

After a while he finally started to die down and man I never want him drunk again!

Flash back✨

We were having izu sit down and calm down. Well let's say he was touchy, Movey and very sexual ig. He sat in Tonys lap technically gave him a lap dance! Then moved while poor tony was still hard!

I knew it was my turn. He came to me and kissed me. I didn't want to take advantage so I just let him do whatever. He stared to grind on me! That's when I started to groan he was satisfied with this after a while when I'm fully hard he leaves. He goes and dances with the girls on tables.

To them he was being a part time stripper! He dropped it down low. He did dances. It was hell. He came back took a drink of water. He stared to flirt ig. "Hey cutie you must be an angel to take me cuz I'm going to heaven." Is what he said I just laughed at it after many attempts to try he stops and starts to fall asleep.

End of flash back✨

After awhile we finally went home with a pasted out izu a drunk Jacee and high Maya the rest sober well Alex was a little high but other then that the rest was sober. But when we got home we were not expecting what was at the door....

Hey devil's i know I'm mean it's a cliffhanger but I hope you like this chapter and sorry I haven't posted in a while but I'll try harder to make it longer and make it more interesting! Love y'all!

Words:527