Moving

Dekus pic~
As I was packing Bakugo knocks on my door. "Hey nerd what the fuck are you doing!" I just smiled. Well bakugo Katsuki I'm moving. "DID YOU FINALLY SEE YOUR NOT WORTHY TO BE A HERO HERE EH!" Umm...Sure. Once he leaves I go put my boxes in my car. Yes my cousin bought me a car to use here well we rented it cuz I'm going to get a new one later.

20 minutes driving to the airport.

Once I get there I see mom she's waiting on me. Mom you know you you don't have to come with right. "Of course I know that I just want to make sure you're safe!" I chuckle at how she still overprotective of me. Later when we get on the plane the airport lady comes and offers me a drink. I take it of course.

5 hours later

We finally landed! I call my cousin telling him we're here. " Hey izu my butler should be waiting for you it's a white SUV he should be standing outside waiting!" Yep I see him!

Want to go over to him he looks at me weirdly. Umm..h-hello sir I'm Izuku midorya and this is my mom inko midorya.
He opened the door for us and we climb in. Few minutes later we finally meet this massive house. I was shocked is this one my cousin lives. My mom was also really shocked she didn't know that my uncle was rich I mean I didn't know either.

When I walk in I met with a tackle of a hug. I look up to see my cousin and my old friends from the last time I visited! "ZUZU!" Yelled a girl with pink and blonde hair. "IZU I MISSED YOU!" A boy with green and a tink of black hair yelled as well. Then theirs my cousin. Axel. Hey Axel. Next think I know I'm on the ground with him on top of me "OMG IZU I MISSED YOU SO SO MUCH!" I missed you too I missed all of you. I say as I look around I notice there is 3 other people in the corner. Hey cuz who who are they? I asked pointing at the three in the corner. "Oh those are some new friends there new we think you might like them oh and.....SLEEPOVER AT MY PLACE!" We all yell at excitement! mom ends up staying the night but she realized she had to talk to my uncle so she stay the night with him. I hung out with my cousin most of the time but I got to talk to my other friends and the new people as well. There was one boy and two girls. I tried to say hi to the boy but he looked at me disgusted I was worried for a minute. Axel comes over and tells me that he's not much of a people person but Im going to  have to take it slow! I looked at him and nodded okay. I was overwhelmed with so much excitement when we got there it was already 8:36. After we played some games and exploded some things we went to sleep when we went to bed it was about 3:42!

We have to get up early in the morning for me to go to school tomorrow it's going to be a long day!

Hey my little Devils I'm so happy that I've made it this far I know not very good at this story

What can I improve on?

What's good?

What's bad?

I shall ask these questions to get better I love you my Devils!