Chapter 2: The Other World

Hey guys, Kirito here! here's the next chapter in the story!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Derpy's POV

As the Doctor jumped through the mirror, I thought to myself, "Oh brother, there goes my peaceful day off." "Come on, let's make sure he doesn't get himself hurt Ticktock." I said, then followed jumped into the mirror.

The Doctor's POV

I felt myself being pulled apart, bit by bit, and quicklyput back together again. The feeling was exhilarating, something that only a Timelord could feel. Suddenely, I felt myself on solid ground again. My head hurt quite a bit. "Owww..." I muttered as I opened my eyes. I held one hand to my head and.....wait, hand?! I blinked, trying to make sure this wasn't an illusion. "hands! I have hands again! Let's see.. feet? Check. Nose? Check. I'm in human form again!" I said, completely to myself. Suddenely, a girl fell through the portal behind me. "Owww.. that hurt alot..." She said, her voice sounding a lot like Derpy. "Derpy? Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I just feel a bit.. different." She opened her eyes, and then looked at her hands. "Um, what. What? What?!" She started grabbing at her fingers, pulling at them and checking the rest of her. "What-what-what is going on?!" She asked, panicked. "Don't worry, Derpy. We went through a trans-dimensional portal. It seems that it changed us at a molecular level, making us into a different species, and one I've been before." I said, giving my fingers another test. "You have?" She asked, looking up at with her wall eyes. "Yes. Remember when we first met? I said something about a species called homosapien." I told her.  "Oh yeah! Those monkeys that walk on two legs! So, I'm a monkey?" She said, puzzled. "Well, no. They call themselves humans. By the way, where's Ticktock?" I asked, looking around. "He went into the mirror as well, I think." Derpy said, sitting calmly. Suddenely, who I assume must be Ticktock fell through the portal in a heap.  "Well, that was a disturbing experience." Ticktock said, holding his head. "Ticktock, when you open your eyes, don't worry about your appearance. The portal changed us at the-" I started to say. "Why would I be worried about my..." He trailed off as he opened his eyes. "Well, that's interesting. It seems that the portal changed my body to match that of the most intellectual species on the planet." He said, getting up on all fours. "Well, yes you could say that. And also, they walk on two legs, so stand up on your hind legs." I said, helping him up. "Okay then. So, where are we? It looks like a palace of some sorts." He said, looking around. I started to look around as well. "No. More like a high school, probably around the year 2010." I said, helping Derpy up. "Well then, let's go take a look inside!" I said, walking towards the school.

Later

"Excuse me, but who are you? Parent's are supposed to sign in at the school administration." A person said to me as we walked through the halls. "Oh, Im a new teacher here. My name is Time Turner. Here's my  I.D." I said, showing him the  psychic paper. "Hmm, okay. you check out. Oh, hi miss Derpy! Aren't you supposed to be in the cafeteria right now?" He said, seeing Derpy behind me. "I'm sorry, but who are you?" She asked. "Oh, don't be silly! It's me! Discord the Hall Monitor!" He said, brandishing his hall monitor badge proudly. "Sorry, I'm escorting her to the cafeteria. You know, since she has such terrible navigational problems." I said, quickly stepping in before Derpy could make our situation worse. "Alright. But who's the other guy? A new student?" He asked, pointing to Ticktock. "Yes! He's Ticktock. I'm also giving him a tour around the school, and I just happened to find Derpy along the way." I said quickly. "Alright, continue. Don't get into any trouble, okay?" He said as he moved on. "Sure thing, hall monitor!" I said, turning towards what I assume was the direction of the cafeteria. Out of nowhere, Derpy hit me with her should in the back. "Ow! What was that for?" I asked. "Why did you bring up my navigational problems?! We just met that guy!" She said, furious. That's the thing: We haven't met him, but he has met you." I said, getting excited. "What do you mean?" She asked, her anger now turning into confusion. "What I mean is, that this is a parrelel universe of sorts. There's another you in this school right now!" I said, really excited at the prospect of parrelell universes. "Parrelel universe?" Derpy asked. "Yes, a universe right next to yours, that was  so close that they can now link up, creating that portal we just went through." I said, very excited. "There might be another me, or another Ticktock!" I exclaimed.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Alright, there ya go! Be sure to

Vote

Comment

Share

and follow!

Go Bronies!

-Kirito