"Very well then" he continued teaching

"I hate you both"

"Darling that is simply impossible for you" I say as if I was innocent

"Darling? God heavens no"

"Fine then you old cabbage, shut it and do what you do best" I picked up my pen

Ragnor gaped offended while Raphael chuckled away to himself as he copied down the answers.

"Just you wait, Bane. I will have my revenge"

"If you say so" I smile

Just moments later there was a knock at the door and since I was still board and answer-less I watch Aldertree walk over to the door, opening it

"Ah, Mr Lightwood. Please, take a seat" he said then there was the sound of chains rattling which caught everyone's attention and look up as well

In came two police officers and a boy that I could not yet see, they came towards the back row and one of the officers moved out of the way to pull out a chair and the sight I saw knocked the air right out of my lungs, the man was beautiful.

He was quite tall considering his age which I suppose would be around 17-18, at this school the ages are from 14-21 and they keep people around the age groups. He was also very thin, a bit to thin for my liking, I bet that if I were any closer I could see his ribcage through his shirt that was slightly bigger then he was.

His messy hair was raven black as were his clothing: average black v-nack shirt, black jeans, a black leather jacket and black leather combat boots and a pair of black leather gloves.

From this angle I could see that he has a smooth jaw and perfect cheekbones but the thing that caught my attention the most was his crystal blue eyes that really stood out because of all of the black. He was truly something to be admired.

For a second, I forgot about the chains untill I saw that the other officer handcuffed the chains that connected another pair of handcuffs around both his wrists to the table

I was wondering what those holes were for...

When they walked out one said, "We'll be back for him after class" and left

Everyone was taking side glances at the new kid, "Alright everyone, eyes back on your papers," Aldertree demanded, making his way over to the other with a sheet, "Have you got a pen Mr Lightwood?"

The Lightwood boy slowly raised his head with pure anger clear in his eyes to look at the teacher, "Well? Speak up boy"

He remained silent and looked back down at the desk in front of him, "Stop staring, we can have our fun with him later" Raphael whispered since the room went quiet as soon as the newbie entered the room

"Dude, he literally just came in with restraints and two cops by his side" I whisper back in horror

"Kinky...even better for you then"

I roll my eyes, "Just shut up"

I lean back once again in my chair and close my eyes, hearing both my friends chuckling quietly.

---

All through the rest of class I could feel the new kid staring at me sending a pleasant shiver run down my spine, every once in a while I would look over at him for a second catching him grinning slightly while looking around the room.

There was something about him that screamed danger yet I felt drawn to him like I was being pulled by invisible strings.

By the way he was brought in I knew he was gunna be fun to be around wether it's getting to know eachother or playing with the poor thing.