She looked at her canvas for her art class.

"I should add my finishing touches while Father cooks."

Soon enough, her father came into the room and grabbed thin spaghetti and marinara sauce out of the pantry.

"You owe me."

Y/n laughed a bit.

"I'll do some laundry tonight."

"Some?"

"Better than none."

"Fine, I'll take it."

While he cooks and Y/n does her art, Axel finally arrives to the house.

"Fuck these people are annoying as hell."

He groaned thinking about the guy he upset by flinging his middle finger at him.

"So many fucking pathetic-ass bitches these days."

He looked out the window and across the street lies his girl's house.

He got out of the car and resisted the urge to slam it shut. Walking, he made sure to stay in the blind spots of the windows.

"She's working on art... Seems she's already fine."

He looked at the tree in front of her window, seeing the faint footprints in the mud.

"He's stupid, but he's also dead now."

He smiled and walked up to the side house, and sat right under the window where the kitchen is.

He could hear everything pitch perfect at this spot, and no one could see him.

A blind spot.

"Here, I'm almost done. Put the strainer in the sink. Then tell your sister to come down and eat. I made more than enough for just you."

"Okay."

He let out a shaky breath at the sound of her voice.

"Fucking cute."

He grabbed the piece of paper he stuffed in his jeans along with the pen.

And wrote.

He wrote a note.

Just for Y/n.

From his dick to her heart.

After completing it, he put it back.

"I have to wait until I can give it to her..."

Axel decided on his next step a couple of days ago that he would start writing letters.

He'll leave subtle to barely any clues on who it is, but knowing her she'll never figure it out. It was perfect to him.

The start of hell.

The start of a horny obsessive mess.

:::

"Sorry dear, but the office just texted me. I have to go check on something."

"That's fine father, love you."

"Love you too."

He kissed her forehead and left the living room, going to gather his things real quick.

They were watching some movies, but he got a text and had to leave.

Y/n sighed and decided to just go back to her room. When she arrived, she threw herself on her bed.

"I wonder how much work I'm missing. Maybe Aliyah will help me..."

She rolled until she felt something under her.

"Hmm?"

She sat up and saw a piece of paper on her bed.

"Is it...(?)"

She opened it, immediately regretting it.

That voice of yours is so fucking sweet darling. How bout' you let me fuck that pretty mouth of yours and it'll be all mine... sounds good?

The note dropped back on her bed.

Someone was in my room! They came into my room and put this here! They came in my house!

She heard walking down the hall and quickly hid the note under her pillow, resisting the urge of puking.

Soon, the door opened.

"Hey girlie, can you help me with the printer? I forgot how it works and I'm trying to print some pictures out."

"Umm sure."

Y/n hopped out of bed and tried to forget about her picture as she printed out Anya's "interesting" photos.

"What do you even do in college?"

"Quiet."

She thanked her after all the pictures were done and ran back to her room (which is a guest room now).

Y/n walked slowly back to her room, thinking about the note.

That's the second one. Who is this guy? Is it the one from my yard? Who knows... all I know is that it's scary.

She folded the note and put it with her other one in a small box in her closet.

I would rather not tell my family about this, it's embarrassing...

Talking about sexual actions, and showing my parents that—I can't.

She pulled out her phone after she heard a bing noise.

It was her friend.

Aliyah:
Holy shit girl, some dude just got fucking murdered in the bathroom. We're being sent home early. And I think we're off tomorrow too.

 And I think we're off tomorrow too

Suggestions and constructive criticism are accepted:)

See y'all next time!

Love ya