3

Y/IG/N
Location-Covington, Georgia.

Liked by nina, mkmalarkey and 654,789 others

I go to shoot a scene and comeback too my phone as saw a picture of Kat and Michael sleeping on the Salvatore sofa. Kat I understand we were out all night but Trevino!!
📸- Iansomerhalder
🏷- katgraham, michaeltrevino
255,986 comments

Katgraham- Omg Ian, I bet you knew she would post this.
{iansomerhalder- of course I knew, but you and Michael looked so calm.

Y/F/IG/N- Kat, I haven't seen you so calm in years.
{katgraham- I know right Y/F/N, but whenever you see me I'm most likely drunk.

Nina- you can just see mark in the background standing there too make sure fans don't come in again.
{therealjosephmorgan- Haha the ran at Ian and is was so funny.

Michaeltrevino- what did I do to deserve this,
Y/N watch your back.
{Y/IG/N- @therealjosephmorgan Klaus I think your hybrid has gone awol.
{mr.danielgillies- Sophia you're an original tribrid and you're scared of Tyler.
{Sebastainroche- Oh darling daughter your brother is right.
{Y/IG/N- I thought I wasn't your daughter??

Paulwesley- Am I the only one who realised that she said called the couch a sofa.
{Y/N.superfan- Oh sorry she's British and they are better.
{paulwesley- Jeez calm down it was just a joke, and for your information Americans are better.

Delena4ever- please keep doing these comments, this is so amazing.

Jodilok- haha, Kat you finally slept on set, Matt you owe me $10.
{immathewdavis- fine come find me after shooting today.

Steven_r_mcqueen- it's the fact that Ian has his legs on Kat.
{iansomerhalder- she was asleep so she didn't know, and anyways they were spread out of the couch.
{therealjosephmorgan- IT'S A SOFA!!

Theellenshow- We can't wait to have you guys on the show, hopefully you won't fall asleep.
{claireholt- haha, we are all so excited to see you, even Sky is getting excited, she has been running around like crazy.