2

Y/IG/N
Location- Atlanta, Georgia.

Liked by mkmalarkey and 593,836 others

We ran away to do 'family bonding',with my sister @claireholt. Hope your not mad @julieplec.
📸- therealjosephmorgan
🏷- mr.danielgillies, natebuzz
322,795 comments

Paulwesley- I hope you had fun whilst I was stuck with Kat and Ian.
{Iansomerhalder- come on brother we are not that bad.
{candiceking- except for the fact Kat ate my sandwich again.
{katgraham- excuse me it doesn't have your name on it.

Nina- Y/N make sure you bring me some food, that looks good.
{Y/IG/N- don't you worry Neens we will bring you some good food and not Paul's bad cooking.

Chrisevans- Scarlett has not stopped talking about how excited she is for season 6 of TVD to come out.
{Scarlett.johansson- evans how could you expose me like that, but seriously I am.
{Y/IG/N- don't worry it's coming soon.

Julieplec- Your guys are fine but you have 20 minutes to get back we need Klaus.
{therealjosephmorgan- we will be back soon it was nice to have and hour to ourselves.

Y/Nsuperfan- ahhhh a true sister bond.

Natebuzz- it's funny because now Claire and Y/N are just stuffing your faces with food.
{Y/IG/N- how could we not, it is delicious and we're not paying.
{claireholt- you cannot talk Nate you have almost a whole burger hanging out your mouth.

Tvd.fan.for.life- the fact that they are literally across from each other and arguing over the comments.
{therealjosephmorgan- If you were here you would laugh, there faces change after each comment.

Sebastianroche- hurry up children your going to make Finn feel left out.
{mr.danielgillies- father, Finn and you tried to kill us on many occasions, why would we hurry.

Y/IG/N- this little girl just went up to Nate as he went to the toilet and asked if Ian was here.
{iansomerhalder- Well I am hotter, Nate is just too Australian.
{claireholt- mr Somerhalder I am Australian as well.
{pheobejtonkin- Australians are hot we have a natural tan, unlike mr 180 year old vampire over there.