FORBIDDEN LOVE/ BECOMING THE ALPHA

Myra awoke with a start

Her head was spinning, her ears ringing, and her eyes blurry. Bright lights blinded her causing her to shield her sensitive pupils from the hue.

When her senses came to she found herself naked in the woods. Trees towered above her, leaves sticking to her perspiring skin and critters filled the air with various sounds. Her processed hair was matted with dirt and her skin had multiple scratches and a few pale scars.

Myra looked around noticing a major difference in her senses and excitement flooded her. She felt different, stronger.

The spell worked.

"Yes!" she yelled as she jumped her feet, her parts jiggling reminding her of her nakedness.

Quickly, she shielded her breasts with her arm and cupped the apex of her thighs.

"Clothes first, celebration later," she told herself.

Looking around, Myra used her enhanced sense of smell to lead her back home. It took her mere minutes with her newfound strength.

There she washed and dressed speedily, pulling on a grey hoodie and jeans shorts before hopping into her van. She needed to tell Micah the good news.

She couldn't wait to see his reaction, so she set off in a rush.

One her way to the pack land, a scent caught her attention, it smelt familiar like the cologne Micah always wore but way stronger. Curious about the scent, she stopped the van stepping out towards the woods where the sickly sweet scent was coming from.

She dodged trees, climbed over boulders and stumbled on small critters as she wrestled the terrain, following the scent. The sunrays were filtering through the canopy, a light mist covering the forest floor.

She heard it as she progressed, the moans and grunts. Something in her gut was telling her something was wrong but she pushed on. Moments later, she reached a small clearing littered with leaves and bathed in sunlight.

The sight is one she would never forget.

The unmated she-wolf moaned as Alex, Myra's mate took her against a tree. His back was to her, flexing as he gave it to the she-wolf. Her blonde hair shone in the sunlight, her face scrunched up in pleasure as she fucked Myra's mate.

Gina, the one who had dubbed herself Myra's best friend and the one who Myra confined in with her and Micah's issues.

Myra stood frozen, watching them. Their stench engulfed the area, fuelling the anger within her. This couldn't be. That couldn't be her mate... the one she risked her life for.

Something stirred within her, something dark and it continued to build even when they separated, coming from their high.

"When are you going to dump the black bitch?" Myra heard the she wolf ask seconds later as they laid together on the ground.