FORBIDDEN LOVE/ FORGIVING THE ALPHA

Myra laughed clutching her stomach as Jill sat beside her red faced.

"He did not say that," Myra said in mirth.

"Believe it or not, he did and I was so weirded out... yet turned on..."

At this Myra lifted a brow gazing at her friend. Jill had changed into a T-shirt with a deep V-neck and a nice pair of jeans shorts. Her engine red hair was in a high ponytail and she wore matching lipstick, which gave her a naughty-seductive look.

"Well, well... look at you Miss Dominant. Personally, I think it's hot too. A man begging you to pleasure him and punish him as you see fit and calling you 'Mistress'... Damn, the things I'd do..."

Jill chuckled while nudging Myra who snorted before sipping on her glass of whiskey. Myra wore a pair of blue, jeans pants and a red crop-top with sleeves, 'COW GIRL' written across the front.

She always kept spare clothes in her truck for emergency.

"Sounds like Micah isn't all that submissive," Jill taunted and Myra shook her head.

"I wish...I mean don't get me wrong I love a man in charge but I'd like one to succumb to me, give me that control...You know..." Myra said quietly as the bartender passed her and Jill at the bar.

Harry's wasn't packed tonight, it being the middle of the week but the live band still played and a local, Carrie was crooning into the microphone. The people of Layton loved country music but the RnB song Carrie was singing seemed to work for them as well, as many couple were rocking on the dancefloor.

"I get you..." Jill replied chugging her beer.

Myra brushed a few strands of her processed hair over her shoulder, fanning herself. This is why she barely let her hair down; it drew heat like crazy.

"So other than Mr. One-Night-Stand, have you met anyone else?" Myra asked trying to get a feel of what was happening in her friend's life.

"Nope. Haven't meet the right guy yet but I'm in no rush. Gramps needs me right now and I'm sure a guy will come along soon," Jill stated with a smile. "How are things with you and lover boy? I'm guessing something happened because you only drink whiskey when you're stressed."

"How observant of you, Jill," Myra chuckled before sighing and fiddling with the glass on the wooden counter-top. "I want kids and he doesn't want any... I know its soon in our relationship but I truly love him and want a child with him but he's looking at all the negatives..."

Myra looked over at Jill, the yellow light bouncing off her sharp features and baby blue eyes. Jill looked at her sympathetically with a smile.

"Well, I agree it is a bit too soon but who am I to judge... Maybe Micah wants to wait it out and clear his doubts about you as a couple. Many guys are scared to really commit and well, a child is a really big commitment."