Chapter 1:First meeting

People are not born equal. That is true even in our society. But things are even worse in a superhuman society. All began with a glowing baby in China.

From there on the superhuman powers known as quirks appeared very often. There is a theory about quirks being a virus from rats, but no one knows for sure.

Of course there are still normal people without quirks. They are named quirkless and are looked down upon. But there are two classes of qurks users who are not civillians. Those are heroes and villains.

Every young child, boy or girl aspire to be a hero recognized by the world as a force of good and justice. (Y/N) (L/N) was not such a girl.

She couldn't give a shit about heroes or villains

She couldn't give a shit about heroes or villains. All she wanted was to laze around her entire life. Sadly, her parents didn't aprove of her aspiration of being the human version of a bear. So they put her to take the U.A. exam.

Now, it's not like she will fail. Partialy because her parents will continue to nag her if she doesn't even try. And it's hard to fail with her quirk.

Her quirk's name is Twin. It allows her to take on physical characteristics on anyone's she desire and use their quirks. But how much she can keep the form and quirk, as well as how many depends on her stamina.

Everyone at her exam was making a fuss. Thinking that all the people her wanted to be hero to be so called amazing heroes. Well almost everyone.

???:[Wow, you look like you really don't want to be here.]

She looked at her right from where the strange manner of speech came from. It looks like a boy observed her mood. The first thing that you could observe about this boy was that he was overly cute. If you didn't look closely you could mistake him for a tomboish girl.

The second thing was his alwais present smile. You would think he is happy. But (Y/N) knew better. That wasn't a smile of pure joy. Neither was it a smile made to hide fear or anxiety. Kumagawa Misogi's smile had no feelings behind it.

 Kumagawa Misogi's smile had no feelings behind it

(Y/N):That's because I'm not, genius.

Kumagawa:[Compared with everyone else in this room I could be considered one.]

(Y/N):My parents forced me to come here. How about you. Wanna be a hero or something?

Kumagawa:[Nah. I was bored.]

(Y/N):So, you are gonna follow a proffesion in whom you put your life on the line, just because you are bored?

Kumagawa:[Yep!]

(Y/N):...Are you insane?

The boy giggled in an innocent manner. Something was seriously wrong with this guy. (Y/N) didn't know what was it exactly. He was just, not normal.

Any further conversation was stopped by the booming voice that was Present Mic.

Mic:Hello, aspirants! Are you ready for the test? Say YAY!

Kumagawa:[YAY!]

Unfortunately, Kumagawa was the single one who fulfilled the hero's wish. More than an exam it looked like a funeral.

Present Mic proceded to  explain about the three types of robots they will be facing. A guy with glasses managed to whine about there being a fourth type on the screen and to verbaly atack a green haired kid. Not that either of our protagonists cared.

Mic:That's all! Now, don't forget! PLUS ULTRA!

Kumagawa blitzed in a blur of speed to the fake city. (Y/N)  concluded his quirk needs to be super speed or some enchantment who boosted all his physical abilities.

Regardless of what his quirk is she took after his example. All the other contestants were confused.

Mic:What are you doing!? In real life there isn't any start line! Go!

They huried as well. (Y/N) managed to put down a fair number of robots. A three pointer was heading in her direction. Her hair became blonde and her eyes blue. She charged at the pointer with superhuman speed aiming her punch.

(Y/N):SMASH!

With a hit the robot was turned to ruble. Her normal colors were back. Looking around she found a mountain of destroyed robots with Kumagawa staying on it's tip.

(Y/N):Don't you think you overdone it a little.

Kumagawa:[Maybe. It was just too fun.]

A four pointer appeared from behind a building. And holy shit, was it huge. (Y/N) doesn't think she has enough stamina to use someone's quirk powerful enough to put it down.

Kumagawa:[Oi, we have a conversation. Have you no manners?]

A giant screw was stabbed through it's back and the four pointer exploded. Now (Y/N) began to doubt her earlier statement about the the smiling man's quirk.

At some distance another four pointer appeared. But that one was taken down by a green blur.

Kumagawa:[Am I delusional or was it a a flying brocoli?]

(Y/N):No, I was it too.

And that was just the begining of the adventures of the lazy overpowered quirk user and the most imperfect human being.