chapter 50 - n u m b

En başından başla

"You're carrying your dress and you're in someone else's clothes. It's very fucking obvious babe," Tori said while looking at me with an evil smirk on her face. "So come on tell me, who's the lucky guy who got this hot piece of ass?"

"Fred," I mumbled. I knew she was gonna yell at me for sleeping with him.

"You're gonna have to speak up babe. It's probably not that bad come on," Tori said putting her finger behind her ear to try and hear me better.

"Fred," I mumbled once again.

"I still can't hear you."

"I SLEPT WITH FRED!" As soon as I shouted that, my hand went straight to my mouth, in shock of what I just spilled out.

The look on Tori's face was something I would never forget. She went from having a devilish smirk to her mouth falling open with her eyes wide.

"Fred? As in Fred Weasley?" I nodded in response. "Like Frederick Gideon Weasley? The dude who you spent that last 6 months getting over?" I was scared to respond because she looked like she was about to hit me.

She grabbed the nearest pillow and started hitting me with it.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you?" she asked in between hits.

"I know I know I fucked up," I said while recapping her on the events that had taken place in the morning. My heart hurt so badly but I couldn't deal with that again. When Fred left it literally broke me into pieces.

No one really knows what happened when I was gone for the first 3 months except for Kalen. If it wasn't for him sobering me up and trying to make me get better I don't know what the fuck I would have done.

Drugs helped take the pain away for a little bit. Had I not bumped into Kalen that night, fuck I don't even think I would be alive right now. I did anything to get those drugs and I'm so fucking ashamed of it. No one knows about that except for Kalen. I was indebted to him after that.

Flashback to 3 months ago:

I was walking down a dark, empty alley looking for the person that was supposed to give me my drugs when I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry-"

"Natalia?"

"Kalen?" Fuck it had been a few months since I had seen him. He looked good, better than he did when we were at Hogwarts.

"What are you doing here? This isn't a safe place," he said.

"Oh- I umm- I got lost." He couldn't know the real reason why I was here. Kalen would be pissed that I was going to such lengths over Fred.

"Lia your eyes look bloodshot. Here let me take you back to my flat," he said while holding out his hand for me to take. Kalen apparated the two of us back to his place and I was met with a two-bedroom flat. It looked similar to the one that she had lived in with Fred and George except it was a bit bigger and the kitchen and living room were flipped.

"Are you on drugs?" he asked, gaining my attention.

"That's absurd Kalen."

"Natalia your eyes are red and I can tell you're on something. I know the symptoms Natalia, I'm not fucking stupid. What happened?"

"I'm fine Kalen seriously I don't know why you felt the need to bring me back here," I said annoyed. I was this close to meeting up with the dealer but Kalen had to fucking ruin it. I needed my fix. Without it, the pain hurt too much.