Kisses

Warning: slight smut

Y/N POV
I awoke with Loki's head tucked into my shoulder planting kisses all over my neck. "Good...morning...darling" he gave me a kiss between each word "Good morning Loki." I got up and went to the bathroom
"LOKI!" I yelled at him looking in the mirror "What?"
"Ugh you gave me a hicky!" I angrily said rubbing the bruise on my neck. Loki came up behind me and gave me a hug
"Want another one?" He whispered
"Oh my god Loki no!" I said turning around. His finger softly ran along my jaw line pulling my gaze up.
"Come on I know you do." He spoke with much lust in his voice. I pulled his hand down.
"Later. I have to get ready now."
"Ugh fine...hey do you want to go on a date today?"
"Why not, I don't have much else planned. When do you want to leave."
"Whenever you're ready."

We both finished getting ready and went to the park for a picnic.
Loki pulled me closer and pulled my face to his. Our lips collided and our tongues danced. He pulled away but our lips brushed as he spoke "Someone was looking at you." "Jealous much?" I teased back "oh shut up." His hand laced around my throat and I slowly laid down. "Wait Loki we are in a park."
"So?" He shrugged
"Loki!"
"Fine then let's go back to Stark Tower then." "No" I sat up and pushed him off "let's just enjoy lunch."
We didn't stay at the park for long.
I was struggling opening the door to our room as I was being kissed and pressed against it. I finally got it open and was pushed into the room. Loki quickly shut the door and lifted me up with his hands holding my thighs. He walked across the room and threw me on the bed. His hands climbed up my shirt and pulled it off while I took off a layer of his armor. This time I switched the rolls and flipped us so that I was on top.

We flopped down onto our pillows catching our  breath.
"You're good in control darling."
"Why thank you." I panted back

~Time Jump~
We cuddled for a while but neither of us could sleep.
"Midnight snack?" I suggested
"That sounds lovely." He said starting to get up. We quietly walked to the kitchen and got some snacks to bring back to our room.
"Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked
"Hmm how about The Princess Bride?"
"I've never seen that one."
I gasped "We are watching The Princess Bride right now!"
Loki let out a small laugh "ok"
We cuddled and watched movies until we both eventually fell asleep.

Loki's POV
I woke up but there was no Y/N by my side.
"Y/N?" I questioned the room, no reply. I quickly got up and checked the bathroom. She wasn't there. I asked everyone if they had seen her. She was gone.