Sleepless Nights

Y/N POV

I reluctantly got out of bed to go for a midnight walk as sleep was not my friend tonight. I sat down by a tree next to a small creek. "Y/N?" I heard a voice say, I looked to where the voice came from and to my surprise there was Prince Loki right next to me! We had grown up together but only being acquaintances our whole lives. "Oh Loki! I'm sorry I'll go sit somewhere else" I said starting to get up but he delicately grabbed my hand and I looked at him slightly shocked "no, it's fine you can stay" he said in a soft voice. I sat back down.

I had always liked the god of mischief ever since we were little so when he had grabbed my hand my heart slightly skipped a beat. I woke up to the sound of Asgard's birds and felt a hand playing with my hair. When I finally realized what was happening I quickly sat up and looked at the young prince who's arms I had fallen asleep in. "Y/N are you ok?" He asked with furrowed browns "Um ya" I hesitantly said realizing that he hadn't mind. We talked for a while before heading up to our rooms. I lived in the castle as I was one of Asgard's many warriors. Loki walked me to my room and kissed my knuckles to say fair well before walking away, which caused my cheeks to slightly redden. I entered my room and started getting ready for the day as I thought about the night I had.

~ Small Time Jump~
I  grabbed my twin blades and was on my way to the training arena. Sif was already there waiting for me "Took you long enough" she retorted "Sorry, I'll tell you about it later" I replied. She nodded and lifted her sword ready to fight. I in turn lifted my twin blades and we charged.
After about 2 hours we were both tired, sweaty, and worn out. "Ok we can be done for the day" she panted "thank you" I replied out of breath. Sif and I were best friends and had been training together for 6 years, we were some of Asgard's best warriors.
After showering I went for a walk in the gardens, it was my favorite thing to do, I mean how could it not they are just so gorgeous. I slowly walked admiring all of the beauty "Y/N" a voice contently said behind me. I looked to see Loki, "come back to see me?" He joked and we both let out a small laugh as he caught up to join me "Hey, sorry about last night" I said "Don't worry about it, if I'm being totally honest I enjoyed it" he said with a soft smile. We chatted walking among the flowers until he had to leave for dinner and I went back to my room.