"My pack will take the responsibility" Antonio states.

"As if that will make any difference" Romano scoffs.

"Then tell us what will" Enzo asks with his eyes narrowed at the man.

"Them alive?" Romano points.

"And us dead? We all know they may represent our kind but they had no intention of doing right by us"

"But that does not mean you had to kill them"

"What are you so pumped up about? Their death or the fear of my power?" Enzo asks and Romano narrows his eyes as he steps closer to Enzo.

"You think just because you killed them you are some sort of hot-shot?" Romano asks.

"At least I am not as shitty as them,"

"Well done on cleaning up this shit and throwing new ones" Romano growls.

"If I were you, I would be looking for ways to sort this mess instead of playing the blame game"

"Oh yeah, then do enlighten us with your idea of sorting this out"

"Cleaning this room will do just fine for now" Enzo glares at Romano.

"Okay bitches back off" Dante walks in and pulls them apart.

*******

"Don't walk in and order me around" Romano growls at Dante.

"I said bitches back off" Dante growls back.

"Five vampires are laying in blood"

"Can smell the shit all over, now move on" Dante asks.

"He just advertised the shit we have been trying hard to hide"

"Because it was a shit and shit stinks, someone was going to smell it" Dante replies and Romano narrows his eyes.

"Today it's him, tomorrow there will be more of him, more of them we have no trace of" Romano points and Dante narrows his eyes.

"Traces you were ordered to track down, but what have you done? I do not even see one special kid" Dante points and Romano grabs Dante's collar.

"You think I was sitting on my ass all this time?" Romano asks.

"I sit on my ass, not my problem if you have a dick shoved in yours to act like a bitch" Dante replies and Adrian pulls them apart before they start to use fist.

"We need cool heads here not fists"

"Dante, clean the place, Rom get out and cool down. Thomas you prepare for an announcement as you are the only one of the remaining councils," Adrian orders.

"Clean the place? What am I a fucking maid?" Dante asks Adrian.

"Dante not now" Adrian glares at him and Dante grumbles as he gets to work.

"Gio" Adrian calls before they walk out.

*******

"Even if the council members are dead, some of them will ask for retribution, someone will definitely want to start up something" Adrian starts and Antonio nods his head.

"How much can we trust Thomas?" Antonio asks and Adrian frowns.

"For now, we can, he was the one who alerted us anyway"

"Fine, as I said my pack will take the responsibility"

"Gio, this is not just about Enzo, your pack already is falling apart" Adrian points and Antonio nods his head.