5

"If I am boring you the you only need say." You respond, narrowing your eyes slightly as he moves his head so that he may look at you. "I do not wish to take up all of your time, Viscount. I can see that you remain preoccupied."

"I apologise, Miss (Y/N). It is my sisters debut this evening and I must ensure that she does not fall into the hands of a criminal or an eccentric." He looks at you, watching you closely, still judgemental. "I have not seen you before. This is your debut too?"

"Yes. Only my brother is not watching me with hawk eyes." You glance across the room to where you brother is just stood, looking rather bored, and with no regard for what you are doing whatsoever. It is lucky that you are able and wish to take things into your own hands or you were sure you would end up marrying one of those old men. "I am sure your sister is strong enough to figure what it is she wants for herself."

"Only it is not only what she wishes for, Miss (Y/N). She must marry well and I shall not allow her to marry any floozy she wishes. I am sorry that your brother shall..." He seems to become distracted from you once again as he eyes his sister's actions. "I am afraid I must leave you. It was... pleasant to speak with you.

"Pleasant indeed." You respond.

What do you do now?

Speak to the stranger with the smile - 3

Speak to the boy with the girl with the ginger curls - 4

Or, if you have spoken to everyone - 11