The same 'auburn-haired' woman sat in one corner of the room, sipping her drink and adjusting the wig that concealed her dark hair.

"Aight," she inconspicuously speaks into her wrist, forcing herself to look away from the man who had just entered, "you've got Blackwood's attention. He's probably heading your way in a minute. Over and out."

The 'mysterious man' hums, his eyes still on the blonde woman draped across his lap. "Thanks, Bea. Boss?"

One of the waiters walking past the 'mysterious man' brings a finger up to scratch behind his ear.

"Heading your way, over and out," the waiter speaks into his wrist, before he approaches another table, setting down their drinks.

The 'mysterious man' hums again, leaning down so his face is buried in the woman's neck. "Gale?"

"In the van," comes a voice in his ear, "Comms functioning. Acquiring access to club security in five, four-"

The woman on his lap stifles a laugh.

He lifts his head to look at her, and for a second- forgetting their purpose in the club, a genuine smile briefly tugs his lips.

"What?" he prods, almost teasingly.

"Nothing," the blonde looks like she's trying to suppress a grin, "That just tickled a tad bit, that's all."

"Tickled?"

"You've got a stubble," she tells him pressing her lips together, "and your breath is really warm, so it tickles."

"Hmm," he muses, before a glint appears in his eyes. They were supposed to be acting like a couple anyway, so what harm would it do?

He raises an eyebrow at her. "Tickles. Is that so?"

There must have been something in his voice because she instantly looks up at him with a warning look.

"Don't you dare-"

She squeals as a warm nose grazes her neck. "Hey! No, no-"

Though she tries to squirm away, she can't help the laugh that bubbles up her throat. The arms that are around her, only tighten, pulling her closer to the muscular body- as he dips his head further into her neck, blowing raspberries against her skin.

"Hey, quit it," she says in protest, though she can't stop herself from giggling- and it's clear he finds it amusing as well because she can feel his lips curve upwards against her skin.

He only stops, when someone abruptly clears his throat in front of them.

Axel looks up from where his face was buried in Stella's neck, with a half-irritated look- that he surprisingly didn't need to fake all that much- only to find the person they had been waiting for all night.

Well, hello dolly.

"Yes?" he drawls out in a smooth Italian accent, "Can I help you?"

Kyrell Blackwood narrows his eyes at both of them, only for a moment, before he lets a charming smile lift his lips.

"No need for any help at all," Kyrell waves a dismissive hand, sitting down in front of them with the same calculative gaze, "I just thought I'd come over and see the man that everyone's talking about."

Axel lifts an eyebrow. "Oh?"

Stella on the other hand stays quiet, observing the man in front of her. There didn't seem to be a hint of envy or hostility in his gaze, for stealing the spotlight. Only burning curiosity and wariness.