My eyebrows rise. "What are you talking about?" She explained to me how I have been taking the wrong ones at the wrong time. I look up at her almost about to lose my shit.

"I really could be pregnant!!" I drop to the floor. "No no no no no. This CANNOT be happening!" Tears started to flow from eyes.

'Me and Andy use condoms! Condoms can break. We're always so careful!' 'Sometimes, all it takes is one time.' I start having a mental argument in my head. 'And there was the one time where you guys fucked raw. No we didn't! When was that? Oh yeah, a month ago.' "Just shut up!" I accidentally say aloud without realizing it.

"We didn't say anything?" I look up. Mikaila and Crystal are still standing there looking at me. "Sorry, not you guys. I was arguing with myself." I sigh. "I think you're right. Me and Andy had sex about maybe a month ago? We didn't use condoms and since we thought I was on birth control.." I trail off as tears fall and I hear the alarm on crystal's phone go off.

I grab the test, close my eyes and flip it over. I hear my friends gasp. I open my eyes and I gasp too.

They crouch down beside me and hug me. "What am I going to do?" I say softly, tears flooding my eyes. "First, you're going to tell Andy." Mikaila recommends. "And then you both tell your parents." Crystal adds. My mom. I totally forgot about her. My mom is going to kill me!

"You're right. I need to tell Andy. I know he wants to marry me and have a family but this could've not come at a better time." I say. "He's going to college!" I throw my hands in the air. "But he isn't what I'm worried about. It's my mom, she's probably going to kick me out!" Crystal rubs my back. "Oh honey, no she isn't. She loves you. She'll be a bit disappointed but she won't kick you out. Not with her grandbaby."

"Yeah, and didn't she have you at like 17 or 18? She's understand." Mikaila does have a point. My mom was pregnant her senior year. She and my dad got married right after graduation.

"Yeah, but that still doesn't make it right. I'm sure she didn't want me to go down the same route she did." I pause for a second. "But it did cause my parents to get married and they were together for awhile until my dad died," I wipe my tears and stand up. "I'm sure that if my dad didn't die then they would still be together. Maybe that'll happen for me and Andy! We'll get married and we'll be happy!"

Crystal and Mikaila looked at each other then stood up too. "Um, Brie? Sorry to bust your little wattpad bubble, but that's not realistic." Mikaila hands me a tissue. "Andy is going to COL-LAGE, all the way in FLO-RI-DA. He's not going to stay here in lil old Michigan and marry you just because you're pregnant."

I stare at her. Suddenly, my tears came back again. I glance and Crystal and she had the same expression Mikaila did. "How could you say that!? I thought you guys were supposed to be on my side! You're my best friends!" I grab my purse and ran out the bathroom almost running over my mom who was coming that way.

"Oh Brielle I was coming to see if you were oka—," I cut her off my running past her. I ran past our table. "Hey, you feeling better?" Andy asks me but I just keep going out the door. "Babe!"

I don't stop until I'm at his car. I rumble through my purse and I realize the keys are in Andy's pocket. "Brielle!" Here he comes, always trying to help but it just makes things worse. "Leave me alone!"

"Baby what's wrong? Are you upset about where I chose for college? You don't want me so far? I applied to Michigan but I didn't get in. I can go somewhere else close? Or I can skip college all together and stay here if that's what you want?"

I shake my head. He always does this! He always wants to help. He can't keep sacrificing things for me. "Leave! Go! Go to Florida! I don't care! Just leave me alone!" I pound my hand on the trunk, almost making a dent.

He steps back and just looks at me. I can see him from the corner of my eye and think he's going to cry. 'No. You can't do that. You can't make this about you. Not right now.'

He stands there for awhile before he says something. "I don't know what I did.. But I can't keep doing this with you." His voice is raspy but it gradually gets louder. "You getting into random tantrums and not communicating with me?" He starts getting louder.

"I'm tired of it Brie, I really am." At this point he's just yelling at me. "I am trying to figure out what's wrong with you and help you feel better about whatever the hell your problem is but you won't even fucking talk to me! It's like I'm talking to a goddamn 2 year old!"

His words hurt. Bad. It was like a new person, not the sweet patient Andy I knew. This Andy was cold and mean. "I mean, how hard is it to open your damn mouth and tell me what's the matter!?"

I wanted to yell, "I'm pregnant you asshole! That's the matter!" But I refrained. It wasn't going to make this better, nothing I could say was. Instead I just cried. I sobbed against his car.

"Really Brielle? I'm even still trying to get you to talk to me but you are still acting a baby." He's silent for a while. "You know what? Thank you. Maybe this was exactly what I needed." What? What did he mean by that?

"Maybe this is what I needed to know who you are. Who you really are and how you are going to act while I'm gone. I don't need this! I'm going to be a college student and I do not need a high school girlfriend who doesn't know how to use her words!"

My heart dropped and broke into pieces. I can't believe he's saying this to me. I thought he loved me... "I'm done Brielle. I can't take any of this shit anymore! I love you, but I can't." He pushes me off his car and gets in. He starts it up and pulls out of the parking lot leaving me there crying, heartbroken, and pregnant.

It was in that moment I knew this relationship was over. It'll never be like mom and dads. I'll never have my happy ending with him. And I will not have this baby.