Chapter 1

A/N:

All the DC characters in the story are not my ownership. This is a mere fanfiction and all contents are inventions. Do not take this seriously.

P.S. (Pls. take note that the stereotypes I wrote in this story, doesn't accurately represent in reality. The contents in this fanfiction remains in the FICTIONAL world. And it will always stay that way.)

Oh yeah, there's no romance here lmao. So no ships are gunna happen. Lol.

-------------------------------------------------------

Today isn't Damian's day at all, their teacher assigned them into separate groups and were tasked to a dance performance which is scheduled at the end of August.

Unfortunately, he was put in a group of girls who are big fans of BL and k-pop. Right now, he's sitting on a chair, wearing a very grumpy expression as he listened to the girls discussing about what type of Blackpink dance they should perform. Ever since the mention of that idea, Damian had objected towards it because he refuses to do such humiliating thing. It sucks that he is the only boy in their group and he has to dance such girly steps. What's worse was that they wanted him to go shopping with them in order to buy clothes related to k-pop style. 

The girls just ignored Damian and continued to discuss the plan. The ex-assassin looked very murderous right now and his groupmates are completely oblivious to it. Their classmates from other groups noticed such dangerous aura, they all seem to be hesitating if they should approach Damian's groupmates and warn them.

A few hours had passed, at the end of classes, Damian was dragged along to an abandoned music room in order to discuss more about their so-called epic performance.

"So it's final." Samantha chirped. "We are going to do a mashup dance of Playing With Fire by Blackpink, Hip by Hwasa, and Boom Boom by Momoland!" she jumps excitedly, the same action also applied with the girls.

Damian had a grimaced look in his expression as he watched these girls squeal like a bunch of buffoons they are.

"Omg guys, we better make this the best performance of our lives!" Ariel says in a very happy tone.

"Yeah, we better! Oh gosh, Samantha! This is totally the best idea you've ever came up with." Fiona squealed, starting to become overly excited.

"I'm glad you guys love my idea. As a proud k-pop fan, I am deeply honored to be worthy by such praise." Samantha blushed, looking very smug at the same time.

On the other hand, Damian is the only one who disagrees with their idea. "Tt. I refuse to participate this ridiculous performance." he wrinkled his nose in pure distaste. "I shall inform our teacher that I will be doing this project on my own."

"Sorry Damian, but majority wins. Also, I don't think our teacher would allow you to do this task alone." Fiona smirked. The girls also nodded in agreement. 

Damian frowned even more.

"We're going to my house on Saturday. Before we practice our dance steps, we're gonna go shop for our outfits." Samantha declared. She and her friends squealed again.

At this rate, Damian's eardrums might be damaged because of too much squealing from the girls.

---xXx---

Back in the Wayne manor, Damian sat on his bed, looking at the messages of their group chat.

The girls discussed about what type of make-up they should wear, and what kind of hairstyle they should use in order to look cute.

Damian's mood totally became worse as he continues to read the messages. The boy remained silent for the whole time, refusing to interact with these imbeciles.

The NOT-SO-SECRET of Damian Wayneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें